The Apprentice 2010-2011

Started by Square Ball, October 06, 2010, 10:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Jim was class. That Leon fella is a bottler so will get the hammer soon.

Shamrock Shore

Jim is a class act to be sure. Pissed all over the chinless team leader Leon.

Him and the scouser with the black glasses are the only two with a set. The rest as mammies boys.

The women are irritating to an extreme.

Jim to go the distance. Whatever happened Tyrone Tom from Big Brother 1?

lurganblue

Jim was lethal. Even Alan sugar had to laugh as Jim decided who went in the board room!! It was great when the technical fella who took jim's place then asked Jim did he think he should go back in the board room. PM had no influence.

Radda bout yeee

Classic Souperman!
He never would have got the sack had he been brought in anyway and I think he was right to get rid of the lad he did - He was doing feck all!
Your blade Melody as much of an ass as she looked in the first episode may well get further than I thought she's switched on and she toned it down a bit better last night!

Is the whole thing over as in every task has now been filmed and the winner knows?

Re Tyrone Tom question heard he's playing full back for greencastle reserves this year!  ;D

pintsofguinness

Women are terrible at haggling. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Maguire01

Jim's extra tenner discount on the steak saved the day!

Radda bout yeee

I don't like that david bentley/superhans lookalike!!! Wish he had of went instead of the scouse!!

Ould Jim looks to be a serious contender - don't think he'll win it though!

balladmaker

I can only see one winner of this ... Jim is miles ahead of the competition

johnneycool

Quote from: balladmaker on May 19, 2011, 10:11:09 AM
I can only see one winner of this ... Jim is miles ahead of the competition

He's a handy sales man, but he's not an idea's man and with this format change I think he'll lose out to the 'inventor' in the later rounds.

AQMP

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on May 12, 2011, 12:08:44 AM
Jim is a class act to be sure. Pissed all over the chinless team leader Leon.

Him and the scouser with the black glasses are the only two with a set. The rest as mammies boys.

The women are irritating to an extreme.

Jim to go the distance. Whatever happened Tyrone Tom from Big Brother 1?

The scouser turned out to be a ballix right enough.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on May 19, 2011, 10:00:14 AM
I don't like that david bentley/superhans lookalike!!! Wish he had of went instead of the scouse!!

Ould Jim looks to be a serious contender - don't think he'll win it though!
Agree, an overgrown rat with an attitude problem. That said the Scouser wasn't up to much either.

Jim I think has emerged as the strongest of the men however I think one of the women will win.

They seem to have had a slight advantage in the first two tasks by the virtue that they're female, they gave better impressions and have more appeal to the public out on the street compared to the men...
Let's face it if you seen a crowd of dolls selling gear in the street you'd be more inclined to buy off them than a bunch of yuppy prats in suits!

maggie

Think Big Alan has had enough with Jimbo in the board meetings now. He backtracked more than anyone tonite, but still managed not to be called into the final 3-whatever hold he had over Vincent.

ONeill

Still think he has more between the ears than the others put together including Karen Brady. Sugar doesn't like that however and will nail him. Hope Jim heads off into the sunset telling Alan where to stick his lordship (though that'd probably be edited out).
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Next week on The Apprentice, Jim will use his mind control technique to convince Sir Alan Sugar to fire himself! Ok Jim, I'm fired!
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Bogball XV

I think Melody? is pretty good too, her and Jimbo are the best two imo, but poor auld jim didn't know when to shut up the night.