The Apprentice 2010-2011

Started by Square Ball, October 06, 2010, 10:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneboi

supersarsfields

crossdoesitbest

Stuart's bullshit seems to be doing the trick! Can't believe it but i think that tool has to be a strong favorite now! What's that all about.  :o :o

Maguire01

Whilst it might be more enjoyable, it has little more credibility than any of the other reality TV shows. Decisions are made on the basis of good TV and not talent.

Orior

I would have Stuart on my team any day.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

David McKeown

As I said last week I just thought after last weeks show that Liz would be out this week, initially I had thought she would win but her performance and attitude were well down.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

lynchbhoy

didnt see it last night and am surprised that liz went. thought she would fool enough of them to win it - last couple of weeks she has shown a side that is way too bitchy. Having a go at stella in the house after last weeks boardroom escape mustnt have done her any favours!

annoying as Jo is, she is the best left, with Stella next imo.

the lads are rubbish.

mountainboii

Quote from: Maguire01 on December 08, 2010, 10:37:15 PM
Whilst it might be more enjoyable, it has little more credibility than any of the other reality TV shows.

Yeah, its good craic and I enjoy it but I have to laugh at people coming out with their definitive assessments of the contestant's abilities and character. Like most reality TV show, the liberal use of editing allows anyone to be portrayed as a genius or an idiot, dead on or a dick.

The interviews next week. Always my favourite episode.

tyroneboi

I was actually hoping Baggs would make it as far as the interview stage cos some of them guys rip them apart! It will make for great viewing next week.

Hereiam

Sad to see Liz go. See was great eye candy. Had a lovely eyes and a great set of fun bags on her.

Banana Man

Quote from: Hereiam on December 09, 2010, 11:01:11 AM
Sad to see Liz go. See was great eye candy. Had a lovely eyes and a great set of fun bags on her.

+1 Thing is in unreal nick

all bets are off on her stripping down and going into FHM for a photoshoot

johnneycool

Anyone think LurdSuugaar is full of mad dog shit?

he had a go at Chris for giving up 20% of everything to the tourist shop thingy in Trafalgar square and lo and behold when they won, it was a great thing and he even used it as a stick to beat the other team with.

He also had a go at Jo for trying to re-negotiate the terms with them after they realised it might cost them the task, I'd have done the same TBH..

Stuart is some laugh all the same, you'd have him battered senseless if he worked for you. What's his company with the £3m turnover??

tyroneboi

I think his company is called Blue Wave Communications based in the Isle of Man. Its a bit weird going onto the Apprentice if your company has a turnover of £3 million.

Bingo

Turnover of 3m means nothing, its a good start but its what comes below it that is important.

Milltown Row2

I think Stuart will get rumbled next week regarding "his business" more than likely his money bags dad has put up the cash and next weeks interviews will catch him out. I hope
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea