The Apprentice 2010-2011

Started by Square Ball, October 06, 2010, 10:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

Agreed. And if one has to go I would have fired the girl who did feck all and didn't do much baking either cos here mouth was never done complaining.

theskull1

I could look at those eyes all day
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Orior

Quote from: lurganblue on October 20, 2010, 10:27:33 PM
Shibby got the boot...

I hated seeing that girl paloma (?) lying at the end there

She's a bit manly looking too.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Lovely looking girl, very Egyptian looking i think

Paloma was full of her own importance though, but should not have been called in, instead of going to the other hotel to try and get another deal they should have headed straight back to the factory and made those bread rolls!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Maguire01

The right person was fired tonight.

Although I don't understand why they couldn't deliver bread to the hotel yet they had surplus bread stock at the end of the day!

johnneycool

Quote from: Maguire01 on October 20, 2010, 11:28:05 PM

Although I don't understand why they couldn't deliver bread to the hotel yet they had surplus bread stock at the end of the day!

I was wondering that myself, they had that sale in the bag, yet decided to deliver only a handful of baps and then dump some at the end of the day.

Maybe the margins weren't all that great on the hotel order and they decided to try and get bigger margins on the market stalls!!

Orior

Orior's version of The Apprentice 2010.

Lord Orior "Please tell the candidates they can come in"

The candidates enter the room.

Lord Orior scans the candidates, sees Sandeesh, and says "You're all fired, except you Sandeesh Samra. Come and sit on my knee."

Maguire01

Quote from: johnneycool on October 21, 2010, 03:36:45 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on October 20, 2010, 11:28:05 PM

I was wondering that myself, they had that sale in the bag, yet decided to deliver only a handful of baps and then dump some at the end of the day.

Maybe the margins weren't all that great on the hotel order and they decided to try and get bigger margins on the market stalls!!
I think you're crediting them with far too much intelligence and business acumen! They were just clueless.

Orior

What a delightful little gir (not), and i know lots of people who would be queueing up to give her one..... job.

Buts she's a right catty little cow. You'd soon get fed up of her.

Donkeywalloper

I dont know if there would.

Very opinionated and her own belief in her abilites( although admirable) were very wide of the mark. She thought she was the best presenter/pitcher in the group however always read from a sheet and failed to listen to what buyers were saying. Suprised she wasnt gone a few weeks ago.

leenie

some difference in her now...

was expecting the apprentice you're fired to be catty and bitchy but she came across well, and she also has transformed her look, dark brown shoulder lenght hair and no glasses, i'd say she is trying to disguise herself!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

tyroneboi

I would say the brand won't last much longer even though he promised to make lord sugar millions last night. Liz would probably have to be the favourite to win now after last nights performance. It will be interesting to see when she has to project manage a task in the future to see if she as good.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: tyroneboi on October 28, 2010, 01:13:46 PM
I would say the brand won't last much longer even though he promised to make lord sugar millions last night. Liz would probably have to be the favourite to win now after last nights performance. It will be interesting to see when she has to project manage a task in the future to see if she as good.
Show was edited to make Liz look better than she probably is. The babygro would have sold well no matter who was pitching it. Liz has yet to step up as PM so judgement will be reserved. I would though if that's any consolation to her.

Orior

Did anyone ask what happens when the babygro gets washed and tumble dried?

johnneycool

Quote from: Orior on October 28, 2010, 01:40:52 PM
Did anyone ask what happens when the babygro gets washed and tumble dried?

Bloody hell you're as sad as me, I was thinking the same thing myself. I'd be looking some form of data from the designer before shellng out £20 on a baby grow?

Is performance impaired by baby boke and shite?