This is a MUST WATCH piece.

Enjoy !!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-19637073

Square Ball

Quote from: orangeman on September 20, 2012, 03:38:48 PM
This is a MUST WATCH piece.

Enjoy !!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-19637073

watched that today in work, twice, some cracking photos indeed and couldnt decide which one i thought was the best.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Armaghgeddon

Clear view of jupiter tonight

Armaghgeddon

Jupiter and 4 of its moons

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Armaghgeddon

Quote from: ONeill on September 22, 2012, 08:07:18 AM
What's your telescope?

Haven't got one yet O'Neill, currently considering getting one though. This was taken from a bridge camera last night. Would like to try and get a picture that defines Jupiter a bit more but don't think it is possible.

Bud Wiser

Was there somebody throwing rocks last night? It was mentioned on RTE News this morning?
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

ONeill

Quote from: Armaghgeddon on September 22, 2012, 01:53:58 PM
What's your telescope?

Haven't got one yet O'Neill, currently considering getting one though. This was taken from a bridge camera last night. Would like to try and get a picture that defines Jupiter a bit more but don't think it is possible.

Jeepers. I'm getting nothing like that with the telescope. Can you get Uranus and Neptune? They're out south around 10-midnight.

Armaghgeddon

Quote from: ONeill on September 22, 2012, 02:41:06 PM
Quote from: Armaghgeddon on September 22, 2012, 01:53:58 PM
What's your telescope?

Jeepers. I'm getting nothing like that with the telescope. Can you get Uranus and Neptune? They're out south around 10-midnight.

Haven't tried yet. Depending on how clear the skies are tonight I will give it a go.

Armaghgeddon

Getting pictures of Uranus, but not clear enough, need to do something with manual focus apparently, it is a difficult planet to track.

Tony Baloney

That Jupiter east-nor-east tonight?

ONeill

Tony Baloney

Was following your tip for Neptune and Uranus but cloudy to the south in anotherwise pretty good sky. Typical!

ONeill

Good call there Baloney. Got off me arse and the woolies on. That's another one off the list - Jupiter in all its glory with 4 moons in tow, crystal clear. Will sleep better now.

Armaghgeddon

Wont be getting many pictures tonight, to much cloud.