Sky TV

Started by Muzz, October 05, 2010, 02:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

That ESPN offer is only for free staters.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Minder on July 22, 2011, 11:39:40 AM
That ESPN offer is only for free staters.
Take it down from the mast dish Sky traitors!

Stevie g 8

are ESPN channels free for good or is it only for a limited time

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Stevie g 8 on July 22, 2011, 11:57:56 AM
are ESPN channels free for good or is it only for a limited time
For good

Stevie g 8

AZOffaly

How about if you are an existing subscriber?

gerrykeegan

You should have gotton the same letter, I am an existing subscriber and I am getting it.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Doogie Browser

Yeah I am existing customer also AZ.  Plenty of American sports for you anyway.

Hardy

This raises a huge question. Never mind God. Does AZOffaly exist?

AZOffaly

I subscribe to ESPN already (primarily for ESPN AMerica). I wonder does this mean my bill is going down?

Doogie Browser

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 22, 2011, 03:35:37 PM
I subscribe to ESPN already (primarily for ESPN AMerica). I wonder does this mean my bill is going down?
http://www.sky.com/ireland/tv/standalone-channels/espn/

Has to be free now if you call them up.

No, from 22 July, if you have the Sports Pack (Sports 1 and Sports 2) you'll no longer be charged for your ESPN subscription and any amount you may have paid after that date will be refunded in your next bill.

the Deel Rover

Any one else having bother with sky. iIt went last night and is still gone this morning .
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

el_cuervo_fc

Happened me a few weeks ago. I could get a signal on any channel. Turning it off and on solved it though

the Deel Rover

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on August 04, 2011, 09:58:38 AM
Happened me a few weeks ago. I could get a signal on any channel. Turning it off and on solved it though

cheers el c i wil try that this evening. Its just the bloke i rang last night on sky customer service said there was a problem with sky nationally that would be sorted in a couple of hours obviously he just couldn't be arsed helping me   >:(
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Bingo

I had Sky freezing on me on all channels last week, i'd switch to a channel and after 10 seconds the picture would freeze, switch to a new channel and it be ok at first and then same happen.

Looked it up - turn it off, remove sky card and turn off power source. Leave like this for about 10-15 mins and then put all back on, its takes a few minutes to come back on but job done and no further problems since.