GAA Betting - All Info Appreciated.

Started by youbetterbelieveit, October 01, 2010, 06:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haze

Is Roscommon minors at 4-1 to beat Kildare a little generous?

criostlinn

Quote from: ardtole on July 27, 2013, 10:18:44 AM
I think Donegal @ 6/4 to score first, be leading at ht and winning at full time is great value. McGuinness template is about getting off to a strong start and to pick teams off after, they failed to do this against monaghan. But i fully expect donegal to come out all guns blazing, get early scores on the board and win comfortably enough.

If your only getting 6/4 to on that bet its very poor value. Donegal to win alone are at 6/4 in most bookies.

Paddy Power have that bet at 11/2

Captain Obvious

Quote from: criostlinn on August 01, 2013, 07:35:33 PM
Quote from: ardtole on July 27, 2013, 10:18:44 AM
I think Donegal @ 6/4 to score first, be leading at ht and winning at full time is great value. McGuinness template is about getting off to a strong start and to pick teams off after, they failed to do this against monaghan. But i fully expect donegal to come out all guns blazing, get early scores on the board and win comfortably enough.

If your only getting 6/4 to on that bet its very poor value. Donegal to win alone are at 6/4 in most bookies.

Paddy Power have that bet at 11/2

He was probably talking about the Laois game.

criostlinn

Yep. Of course he was. Only see that now.

Lone Shark

Quote from: haze on August 01, 2013, 06:32:14 PM

No. Kildare minus four is my lock of the week, having seen both teams. Worlds apart.

Of course they're minors, so anything can happen, but there's no way I'd punt them at those kind of odds. This is the equivalent of Dublin seniors vs a team like Down or Laois. Good underdogs but if the unproven favourites play like they've done so far, it'll be a one sided game.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Lone Shark on August 03, 2013, 04:22:45 PM
Quote from: haze on August 01, 2013, 06:32:14 PM

No. Kildare minus four is my lock of the week, having seen both teams. Worlds apart.

Of course they're minors, so anything can happen, but there's no way I'd punt them at those kind of odds. This is the equivalent of Dublin seniors vs a team like Down or Laois. Good underdogs but if the unproven favourites play like they've done so far, it'll be a one sided game.

Overrating Kildare minors somewhat? so far they have beaten a Dublin side that is really next years minors and Offaly,Westmeath who they were always going to beat.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

ardtole

Ive gone for under 1.5 goals at 5/4 im tyrone v monaghan game
and cork v dubs both teams to score a goal at evens.

ardtole

hope there are more goals in the next game.

yellowcard

Donegal half time full time at 4/1 is a great bet imo. The bookies have vastly over rated Mayos abilities. Having them 7/2 to win the AI is absolutely ludicrous considering Mayos track record in the latter end of championships.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: yellowcard on August 04, 2013, 01:29:24 PM
Donegal half time full time at 4/1 is a great bet imo. The bookies have vastly over rated Mayos abilities. Having them 7/2 to win the AI is absolutely ludicrous considering Mayos track record in the latter end of championships.

;D ;D

Did a ten team acc, all club hurling matches, waiting on one team tomorrow, bound to gert beat ffs >:(
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

qubdub

Any club championship games (football) coming up? Made some hay last weekend with the Derry SFC, would like to add to my winnings.

yellowcard

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 04, 2013, 09:45:22 PM

;D ;D

Did a ten team acc, all club hurling matches, waiting on one team tomorrow, bound to gert beat ffs >:(

I won't be giving up the day job! ;D

Can you not back the other side to guarantee some return?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: yellowcard on August 04, 2013, 10:01:16 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 04, 2013, 09:45:22 PM

;D ;D

I won't be giving up the day job! ;D

Can you not back the other side to guarantee some return?

9/2 better odds than the main bet!! Knowing my luck it will end in a draw lol, 14/1 hmmmmm interesting
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Dublin to not win either Championship is evens. Thats a decent bet

blewuporstuffed

before Saturdays game i seen sean cavangh at 12/1 for player of the year and stuck a  few quid on it.
Id say thanks to joes rant, he has no chance of getting it now no matter how he plays for the rest of the championship!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either