GAA Betting - All Info Appreciated.

Started by youbetterbelieveit, October 01, 2010, 06:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Family guy

Goals count surely,take your goals and the points will come :)

Asal Mor

Quote from: Hardy on July 20, 2013, 01:10:16 PM
Quote from: Johnny Tightlips on July 20, 2013, 12:06:51 PM
Our tips are up fellas. We have chosen laois wexford over 29.5 points @ 10/11 with bet 365 and matty donnelly under 1.5 points @ 4/6 against kildare. Very confident with these two selections. Good luck with any bets!
Where's that Mattie Donnelly bet, JT?

You can get it on Paddy Power Hardy.

Cheers Johnny. I only have a PP account, and the laois v wex bet is 5/6 over 30.5 so not as generous there. I just had a small bet on that and went a little bigger(though not too big) on the Donnelly one.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Asal Mor on July 20, 2013, 01:39:13 PM
Our tips are up fellas. We have chosen laois wexford over 29.5 points @ 10/11 with bet 365 and matty donnelly under 1.5 points @ 4/6 against kildare. Very confident with these two selections. Good luck with any bets!

Cheers Johnny. I only have a PP account, and the laois v wex bet is 5/6 over 30.5 so not as generous there. I just had a small bet on that and went a little bigger(though not too big) on the Donnelly one.

Are u not able to do this as a double?

Asal Mor

No reason why you couldn't do it as a double.

Hardy

Quote from: Asal Mor on July 20, 2013, 01:39:13 PM

Thanks, Asal.

Johnny Tightlips

You can only do player score bets as singles. This is probably because insider information has a large effect on the out come. For example a free taker may not be playing, and a player may have to step in, therefore much greater chance of scoring. Also a player cud be named as corner forward but be playing as a sweeper, meaning they have little chance of scoring. Martin penrose often drops out for tyrone.

Got our nap up for the 7th week in a row. The total points was 29.5 with bet365 else where the total was either 30.5 or 31.5. Shows that it is important to look for value by looking at all bookies prices and having accounts with them all.

By all accounts matty donnelly was on fire. He's having a serious season fair play to him. You can't win them all :)

Asal Mor

Well done on the nap Johnny. The extra point did me. I tried opening a Boylesports account last week but they wanted me to send off some paperwork to verify my age, and I couldn't be bothered really. Anyone know if there are any betting sites you can join with just a credit card? I had a Betfair account previously too. It was no problem when I wanted to join but when I wanted to withdraw money, they told me I had to send them some papers to verify my ID, the snakey fcukers. There's none of that hassle with Paddy Power but it would be good to have some options when looking for value.

Syferus

That Matthew Donnelly bet was crazy, to be honest. Flying around the field the last day, easily Tyrone's best player and they fell to pieces without him. Would never have took a bet assuming he'd score less than a point and a half in the form he's currently in.

joemamas

Quote from: Asal Mor on July 21, 2013, 02:24:42 AM
Well done on the nap Johnny. The extra point did me. I tried opening a Boylesports account last week but they wanted me to send off some paperwork to verify my age, and I couldn't be bothered really. Anyone know if there are any betting sites you can join with just a credit card? I had a Betfair account previously too. It was no problem when I wanted to join but when I wanted to withdraw money, they told me I had to send them some papers to verify my ID, the snakey fcukers. There's none of that hassle with Paddy Power but it would be good to have some options when looking for value.

Had the same bet, thought I was home and dry when I seen half time score. Was rightly pissed.

Fortunately took Kildare +3 ( a lesser bet mind you), but thank you Seanie for that last point.

Asal Mor

Quote from: Syferus on July 21, 2013, 02:33:08 AM
That Matthew Donnelly bet was crazy, to be honest. Flying around the field the last day, easily Tyrone's best player and they fell to pieces without him. Would never have took a bet assuming he'd score less than a point and a half in the form he's currently in.

It's a wonder you didn't post that before the game Syferus.

Syferus

Quote from: Asal Mor on July 21, 2013, 07:37:22 AM

It's a wonder you didn't post that before the game Syferus.

Rarely check this thread as I rarely bet. If I had before the match I'd have said the exact same thing.

macdanger2

Quote from: joemamas on July 21, 2013, 02:43:07 AM
Quote from: Asal Mor on July 21, 2013, 02:24:42 AM

Had the same bet, thought I was home and dry when I seen half time score. Was rightly pissed.

Fortunately took Kildare +3 ( a lesser bet mind you), but thank you Seanie for that last point.

Was thinking while listening to it that that last point could make / break a few bets.

macdanger2

Shock as idiot predicts outcome of a bet after the fact  :o

Asal Mor

I'll try a double today. London +20 and Monaghan+9  at 11/10.

ardtole

I think Donegal @ 6/4 to score first, be leading at ht and winning at full time is great value. McGuinness template is about getting off to a strong start and to pick teams off after, they failed to do this against monaghan. But i fully expect donegal to come out all guns blazing, get early scores on the board and win comfortably enough.