GAA Betting - All Info Appreciated.

Started by youbetterbelieveit, October 01, 2010, 06:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney trotter

Granard are a decent side, 9 from Cavan on the Granard panel. with 5 likely to start, Corner forward Fionnan O Reilly is one to watch

our_fella

Boylesports doing Kildare&Mayo double tomorrow - 10/1

manballandall

PP do a great bet of either team to win between 1 and 4 points and a draw. Don't see all games today being far away

bigfrank

For what its worth i like the chances of tyrone and dubs 2day..have had a good think about this..(throw in the two manchester teams for a healthy return)  :P

manballandall

Had a wee double yesterday on the 2 minor hurling games and was going to put winnings on both games today between 1 and 4 points and draw which I belived to be pretty safe. However I found dublin plus 8 at 8/13 and plus 9 at 1/2?. Are they expecting tipp to walk over the dubs today?

Milltown Row2

that's about right. Tipp should win handy. Have played well lately
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ardtole

I think Cavan are good value at home at +2 with boylesports @10/11.

theticklemister

Laois 8/15
Longford 8/15
Sligo 4/11.

What ye reckon?

ardtole

Quote from: ardtole on May 14, 2013, 09:42:54 AM
I think Cavan are good value at home at +2 with boylesports @10/11.

Bookies dream. Im going to double up this weekend on Down v Derry both teams to score a goal. I think i seen it at 11/8 with boylesports but page is currently down. Down are usually good for a goal and Eoin Bradley alone usually rattles our net every time he faces us. Otherwise difficult game to call especially with injuries to both teams.

ardtole

Both teams to score a goal is 6/4 with boylesports for the down derry game. thats my weekend investment.

Sheedy

done; down hurlers, Kerry-13, Dublin-7. waiting on down minors and seniors to win for a 5 team accum. heres hoping for a good weekend for the down men. :)
nil satis nisi optimum

theticklemister

Quote from: SHEEDY on June 01, 2013, 08:57:06 PM
done; down hurlers, Kerry-13, Dublin-7. waiting on down minors and seniors to win for a 5 team accum. heres hoping for a good weekend for the down men. :)

No chance dirty pants.

whats the acc add up to?

ardtole

I dont know anything about our minors this year, but id imagine Derry would be strong considering St Pats Maghera won the Hogan Cup this year.

theticklemister

Quote from: ardtole on June 01, 2013, 09:34:37 PM
I dont know anything about our minors this year, but id imagine Derry would be strong considering St Pats Maghera won the Hogan Cup this year.

we have lost heavily in the league.....albeit without the maghera boys.

Sheedy

Quote from: theticklemister on June 01, 2013, 09:18:33 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on June 01, 2013, 08:57:06 PM

No chance dirty pants.

whats the acc add up to?
nearly 200quid for a £6 acca. i'll be cheerin on the minors even more loudly tomorrow, then hoping the seniors can do the business.
nil satis nisi optimum