GAA Betting - All Info Appreciated.

Started by youbetterbelieveit, October 01, 2010, 06:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: rodney trotter on November 07, 2013, 11:57:16 PM
Game is in Mullingar, they will be fresh, Vincents have no Connolly. I would think they are worth a punt..

Quinn left Parnell Park heavily strapped as well apparently. Can't see it though. Shamrocks got their asses handed to them in Cusack Park by Ballymun last year and Lomans waited decades longer to win the Flanagan Cup. Heslin would need to have another mental day with frees.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Qwerty28

Lomans 5/2 with Ladbrokes, so small double with them and Castlebar might be in order!

INDIANA

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on November 08, 2013, 03:26:01 PM
Game is in Mullingar, they will be fresh, Vincents have no Connolly. I would think they are worth a punt..

Quinn left Parnell Park heavily strapped as well apparently. Can't see it though. Shamrocks got their asses handed to them in Cusack Park by Ballymun last year and Lomans waited decades longer to win the Flanagan Cup. Heslin would need to have another mental day with frees.

Would have said we're vulnerable tomorrow. Fully rested and everyone available I think we'd win with a bit to spare but we have none of those things tomorrow.

3rd game in week after 2 games, extra time and the euphoria of winning. Our star player missing and our other best forward struggling. Lomans have to have a very shot at pulling this off tomorrow.

Also the team and squad aren't as good as 2007/2008 IMO so could be very tight tomorrow. Connolly was spellbinding in the Dublin championship at times so he's a huge loss for us.

shark

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on November 08, 2013, 03:26:01 PM

Loman's have a game under their belt this year though, so the county final win will be out of their system.  I still think they will probably fall short, but as you say if Heslin hits top form (which he is doing a lot lately) they could do it.  It can't however be ignored that the Loman's backline is pretty porous.

Milltown Row2

Great bet with Ladbrookes at the minute, close call it's called, all the Ulster championship games managed to be within the bet, it's either team to draw or win by four points or less, usually they are 1/2.

You have the best teams coming from their counties playing each other, most games will be close and in football games 1 or two points usually win it at senior level.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Asal Mor

Anyone see any outstanding value in this weekend's games?

macdanger2

Tyrone, Laois & Larry treble @ 8/5.

Tyrone -3 @ 4/5 also looks decent

ardtole

Colm Cavanagh is 9/4 to score over 0.5 points on sunday, surely he is worth a punt at that price. He usually gets a score in most games or am I mistaken. I know he has more of a holding midfield role but i thought he still weighed in with the odd score.

bcarrier

Down at 25s to win Ulster for all I can get on  ;)

Milltown Row2

Laois away to London in the hurling, -8 I think is decent. Laois are ahead of Antrim who beat London in 2nd gear last week, though it was in Ballycastle I don't think that will matter with the way Laois have started this year in the league and their recent results have showed that they are ahead of the second tier teams
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

WT4E

I was wondering.

I'm having problems with PP app. I'm looking to bet on an intermediate championship match tonight.

If I was to go into a paddy power shop would they take the bet or would it just be available online?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: WT4E on June 06, 2014, 01:08:33 PM
I was wondering.

I'm having problems with PP app. I'm looking to bet on an intermediate championship match tonight.

If I was to go into a paddy power shop would they take the bet or would it just be available online?
sometimes i cant get the app to work either, but if i log on online with a laptop its works fine
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

The Bearded One

If the app isn't working just go to Paddy Power through your mobile internet browser, it will work fine. Happens from time to time, not sure why.
It is what it is. Presumably.

WT4E

Its barred in work! :(

I went down to the paddy power shop and they were delighted to take my bet. Thanks!

macdanger2

Is it a secret bet?? Or are you sharing this info??  :)