GAA Betting - All Info Appreciated.

Started by youbetterbelieveit, October 01, 2010, 06:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shark

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on April 07, 2013, 01:15:06 PM
Does a draw not suit both derry and Westmeath?  ;)

It does, but a Westmeath defeat 'suits' both as well. 10 Weatmeath changes and now they've lost their captain Kieran Gavin to a work injury. Hard to see anything but a Derry win.

Armaghgeddon

Gone for

Dublin, Cork, Laois, Louth, Monaghan, Roscommon, Limerick.

228/1

yellowcard

Fancy Tyrone at 13/10 to beat Kerry today. Can't understand how a lot of pundits have tipped Kerry based on what we've seen this year and the fact that they are a team in decline. I think it's based more on the fact that they HAVE to win than their actual form. I wouldn't expect a Mickey Harte team to take the foot off the gas just because they have nothing to play for.

Armaghgeddon

Ended up doing an accumulator on all those games and some wrestlemania matches at 447/1.

Armaghgeddon

Donegal useless b**tards.

Anyone know what odds were being offered foR

Louth to beat Longford
Laois to beat Wexford
Monaghan to beat Antrim
Roscommon to beat Cavan
Limerick to beat Clare

theticklemister

Quote from: Armaghgeddon on April 07, 2013, 02:22:37 PM
Ended up doing an accumulator on all those games and some wrestlemania matches at 447/1.

Can you bet on Wrestlemania?????? f**k me!!!

Well I fancy  Cavan tonight to beat Donegal by more than 1 at 10/11; undecided in Munster........... what ye reckon,Cork are 1/2 and Tip are the reverse. Tip + 2 at 10/11?

theticklemister

great info on the munstergaa website. excellent lads.

Cadbury Munster Under 21 Football Final – Cork v Tipperary

The final of the Munster U21 Football Championship between Cork and Tipperary will take place on Wednesday April 10th at 7:30pm in Semple Stadium Thurles.

Fixture Details

WEDNESDAY APRIL 10TH

Cadburys Munster Under 21 Football Championship Final

Tipperary v Cork

Venue: Semple Stadium Thurles @ 7:30pm

Referee – Richard Moloney (Limerick)
Standby Referee – Michael Meade (Limerick)
Linesman – Brendan Stack (Limerick)
Sideline Official – Jason Mullins (Limerick)
Umpires – Tadhg O'Sullivan, Michael Moloney, John Hurley and Richie Moloney

Extra time – (2 periods x 10 minutes only) to be played if sides finish level at the end of 60 minutes

Replay date – Wednesday April 17th at 7:30pm in Pairc Ui Rinn

Next Round – the winners play the Ulster champions (Cavan or Donegal) in the All-Ireland Semi-Final on Saturday April 20th at O'Connor Park Tullamore.

Admission Prices –
Adult – €15
Student/OAP with appropriate ID Card – €10
Under 16s are free

Contact Munster GAA PRO Ed Donnelly at pro.munster@gaa.ie for more information

Team News

TIPPERARY: G Slattery (Cashel King Cormacs); N O'Sullivan (Moycarkey-Borris), D Kearney (Clonmel Óg), C O'Sullivan (Galtee Rovers); N O'Meara (Kilruane MacDonaghs), S Kennedy (Clonmel Commercials), P Dalton (Arravale Rovers); S O'Brien (Ballina), D Fitzell (Cashel King Cormacs); B Maher (Kilsheelan-Kilcash), I Fahey (Clonmel Commercials), D Leahy (Arravale Rovers); L McGrath (Loughmore-Castleiney), M Quinlivan (Clonmel Commercials), S Leahy (Arravale Rovers)

CORK: D Hanrahan (Douglas); T Clancy (Clonakilty), C Dorman (Bishopstown), A Cronin (Nemo Rangers); TJ Brosnan (Newmarket), D Cahalane (Castlehaven), J Wall (Kilbrittain); J O'Rourke (Carbery Rangers), I Maguire (St Finbarr's); A Cadogan (Douglas), M Sugrue (Bandon), S Kiely (Ballincollig); D MacEoin (Ilen Rovers), B Hurley (Castlehaven), L Connolly (Nemo Rangers)

The Cork team shows one change in personnel from the semi-final win over Limerick, with Seán Kiely coming in at wing forward. John O'Rourke moves to mid-field, with Tom Clancy moving to corner back in place of Brian O'Driscoll.

For the Record
   Tipperary    Cork
2013 Team Management    Manager – David Power, Selectors – Gerry McGill and Pat Moroney,
Strength and Conditioning Coach – Richard Kennedy.    John Cleary
(Castlehaven – Coach)

Selectors – Mick O'Loughlin (Bishopstown), Donal McCarthy (Valley Rovers), Michael Linehan (Killavullen), Brian Herlihy (Dohenys)
2013 Captain    Seamus Kennedy
(Clonmel Commercials)    Team Captain -
Damien Cahalane (Castlehaven)

Vice-Captain -
Alan Cronin (Nemo Rangers)
2012 Championship Performance    Lost to Kerry by 0-11 to 0-5 in the Munster Quarter-Final.    Defeated Clare in the Munster Semi-Final before winning the Munster Final v Kerry. Lost to Dublin by 3-11 to 0-14 in the All-Ireland Semi-Final.
Number of Munster Under 21 Football titles    1    23
Last Munster Under 21 Football Title    2010    2012
Munster Under 21 Football Championship Record since 2000    Played – 22
Won – 10
Lost – 12
Drawn – 0    Played – 30
Won – 24
Lost – 5
Drawn – 1
Last meeting in the Munster Under 21 Football Championship    2011 Munster Under 21 Football Championship Semi-Final at Pairc Ui Rinn – Cork 0-21 Tipperary 2-3
Click for more details
What happened 3 years ago?

2010 Munster Minor Football Championship Round-up
   Lost to Kerry in the first round before defeating Clare by 1-8 to 1-3 in the losers group final. Lost to Cork by 2-12 to 2-9 in the Munster Semi-Final.    Defeated Clare and Tipperary to qualify for the Munster final where they defeated Kerry. Defeated Armagh and Galway to qualify for the All-Ireland Final where they lost to Tyrone by 1-13 to 1-12.

manballandall

Milltown Row2

Quote from: manballandall on April 10, 2013, 03:19:16 PM
So who is going to win ? :)

Aye, was reading through that waiting on the tip???!!!

For what it's worth I've went for Cork and Donegal, any team that beats Tyrone and Derry in underage in Ulster is doing something right. I'm not saying Cavan are crap
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theticklemister

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 10, 2013, 03:33:16 PM

For what it's worth I've went for Cork and Donegal, any team that beats Tyrone and Derry in underage in Ulster is doing something right. I'm not saying Cavan are crap

Ye better not. They would be raging down in Cootehill and Belturbet if they thought you were. ;D ;D ;D ;D

rodney trotter

The same Tyrone team who were beaten by Monaghan, by 14pts, in the Shamrock Cup final a week before playing Donegal.. Donegal only have to show up we are crap :)

theticklemister

Quote from: rodney trotter on April 10, 2013, 03:53:39 PM

The same Tyrone team who were beaten by Monaghan, by 14pts, in the Shamrock Cup final a week before playing Donegal.. Donegal only have to show up we are crap :)

Stayin the house tonight Rodney, saves going to watch a shite team and getting beat!!

rodney trotter

Quote from: theticklemister on April 10, 2013, 03:55:55 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on April 10, 2013, 03:53:39 PM

Stayin the house tonight Rodney, saves going to watch a shite team and getting beat!!

Ah I'm heading down to it, want to see how good this Donegal side are.

blanketattack

Tipp -4 at 9/1 is great odds. Not saying it'll definitely happen but much more likely than the odds suggest.

randomtask

Any information on Cnoc Mhuire Granard tomorrow? Holy trinity are 4/9 to beat them apparently HT are the bees knees. Id expect Maghera to do the business, ulster teams usually do in these finals.