Author Topic: Sligo NFL 2011  (Read 8025 times)

SLIGONIAN

• View Profile
Re: Sligo NFL 2011
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2011, 01:12:14 PM »
Sligonian, no doubt you'll be calling by. Why should your anonymity be an issue. Surely if you have an opinion, it is worth expressing. Most of us know who each other are. If folk can only comment behind a psuedenom, then maybe they should be elsewhere
Of course my opinion is worth expressing but not on public forums anymore. Anonmity isnt a issue on here but on HS it is as i everyone else on there has there anonymity intact and im leaving myself way too open with everyone knowing my name. Whilst i get plenty of positive feedback and phonecalls about my posts there has been negative too. Also too from a coaching point of view its awkward as hell, going to courses etc... and trying to learn as much as possible and asking questions when they think will this lad go public on everything they say to me even though i never have broken peoples trust who tell me everything going on. Theres a lack of trust with coaches and its just not feasible going forward if i want to learn more in that field. Posting is fine if your just a supporter, and not if you are a coach, County board member or player. Paddy you'll find alot of the lads on here have stopped for the exact reasons i have. The only reason i annouced it aswell is because i post so much on sligo matters on HS and here over the yrs wouldnt want posters worried have i fallen off the face of the earth. I was in Donegal last sat but wont be commenting on it in public forum.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

paddypastit

• View Profile
    • A tuppence ha'penny
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2011, 01:40:53 AM »
HS is an entirely different proposition in every sense. My comments extend to here. I can't think of anything constructive I could say about that site, or anything honest that wouldn't get me into trouble.
come disagree with me on http://gushtystuppencehapenny.wordpress.com/ and spread the word

laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2011, 11:39:32 PM »
Great win for Sligo tonight. 8-0 v Galway United.