Wedding Band

Started by Oglach, September 29, 2010, 09:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oglach

Can anyone recommend a good wedding band? For next October...

ziggysego

Dan Finnerty and The Dan Band.
Testing Accessibility

maggie

Not sure where u are in the country, but was in out in sallys in omagh recently and there was a band playing in the bar called Backline- they were v good and think they do weddings. They're on fbook as well.

Puckoon

Quote from: maggie on September 29, 2010, 09:23:49 PM
Not sure where u are in the country, but was in out in sallys in omagh recently and there was a band playing in the bar called Backline- they were v good and think they do weddings. They're on fbook as well.
They do weddings alright.

Were they any good Maggie? I know the fellas in it, from years ago.

maggie

Yea, they were actually great. Crowd really seemed to like them as well.
Youse could have had a wee band back in the day puck.

Puckoon

We did - we played a bit together here and there - and we even went out with a pair of sisters for a right while!

Good to see the music finally taking off for him.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

under the bar

Big Pat and the Mountain Dew.  Great for Young and old and gets everyone up on the floor to make eejits of themselves.  Maighty craic!

mc_grens

caughtredhanded

Quote from: under the bar on September 29, 2010, 10:09:19 PM
Big Pat and the Mountain Dew.  Great for Young and old and gets everyone up on the floor to make eejits of themselves.  Maighty craic!

Thats who I hired to do our wedding! Everybody who was there still talks about the craic with that band, first class.

supersarsfields

Goats Do Shave

Had Blackthorn for mine.

Can't reccomend them highly enough! - Superb!

supersarsfields

Blackthorn used to do a Thursday nite gig in Belfast during my years in Belfast. They used to be a great band. haven't heard them in a long time now tho.

118cmal

FermGael

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered