CONNACHT CLUB FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP

Started by Shrewdness, September 26, 2010, 07:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedandGreenSniper

Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Shrewdness

He's currently honeymooning in Barbados and word is that he will NOT be playing on Sunday.

After all, can you imagine if he woke up beside his new wife one morning, and said ''would you mind if i pop back to play Ballintubber'' :D

ross4life

With the two Senior semi finals on Sunday i would like to take this opportunity to Wish St Brigids all the best!
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Duine Eile

Quote from: Shrewdness on November 05, 2010, 06:17:04 PM
He's currently honeymooning in Barbados and word is that he will NOT be playing on Sunday.

After all, can you imagine if he woke up beside his new wife one morning, and said ''would you mind if i pop back to play Ballintubber'' :D

Nothing has been confirmed either way for definite yet, expect anything! As for the match, I think we have enough to beat Ballintubber but it all comes down to how the lads play on the day. I didn't see the Mayo final, was it really as bad as people have been saying?

P.S Congrats to Tommy Joyce on his appointment as Galway minor manager for 2011.

Rossfan

Best wishes to the Brigids lads and also Strokestown in the Inter Final.
Do our fair and lovely County proud.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

twotwocharlie

check out www.winonehundredthousand.ie  great value @ 20euro

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

stephenite

Sounds like a great draw but I'm deliberately not buying a ticket because this clown thinks I need several hundred reminders

RedandGreenSniper

I'm just back from Shannon Airport collecting some mates. You'll never guess who I saw getting off a flight from South Africa! The only and only PJ.

Duine Eile

Sssssshhhhhhhhhhhh....................................

muppet

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on November 05, 2010, 11:41:27 PM
I'm just back from Shannon Airport collecting some mates. You'll never guess who I saw getting off a flight from South Africa! The only and only PJ.

They sell them in Castlebar now.
MWWSI 2017

RedandGreenSniper

Quote from: muppet on November 05, 2010, 11:58:18 PM
Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on November 05, 2010, 11:41:27 PM

They sell them in Castlebar now.

There'd be a good demand in Castlebar alright.

topo d rite

Looks like the weather will have a big say tomorrow, fairly extreme conditions promised, wrap up well!!! PJ will be playing but maybe his legs might be a bit weak!!!!

ross4life

Yep the weather will play a big part in these games tomorrow might be venues changes or even cancellations

Peter Solan the Great

Ballintubber are playing fast open exciting football. It makes a massive difference when you play a footbal side interested in playing the game and not a hatchet style team such as Castlebar Mitchels.