Players you would / wouldn't begrudge an All Ireland

Started by tyroneman, September 26, 2010, 12:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clubland

John shortie trainor, dan shananhan,geoff mcgonigle,shane ryan, wouldn't like to see,sean martin lockhart,terrible club man,liam winker watson,tagh kenelly, benny tierney,2 bradleys,3 mcgourtys, to name a few

Wee Shea

Quote from: clubland on September 26, 2010, 08:41:53 PM
John shortie trainor, dan shananhan,geoff mcgonigle,shane ryan, wouldn't like to see,sean martin lockhart,terrible club man,liam winker watson,tagh kenelly, benny tierney,2 bradleys,3 mcgourtys, to name a few

Idiot.

clubland

Wee Shea

pintsofguinness

Quote from: clubland on September 26, 2010, 08:41:53 PM
What did Tierney do on you?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

clubland

I just dislike his humour petty I know but sunday evenings are boring now the season is over,

clubland

Wee shea post your list,so I can return the favour,

Wee Shea

Quote from: clubland on September 26, 2010, 09:09:58 PM
Wee shea post your list,so I can return the favour,

I am not nasty enough to list players I think don't deserve an all ireland.

imtommygunn

It's part of the topic so bit harsh victimising one person for it...

Wee Shea

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 26, 2010, 09:16:20 PM
It's part of the topic so bit harsh victimising one person for it...

Well I think all the people in the thread saying they wouldn't want such and such to win an all ireland are idiots then.

They are all amateur sports men who give up a lot of their time for the game.

His just happened to be the last post I seen and he listed that many players that I decided to comment.

5 Sams

Just two comments to make on this thread....Eamonn O'Hara is an exceptional footballer but is a thug. I have watched him at close quarters on numerous occasions and he doesnt need to resort to the type of shite that he gets up to.

To the guy who laughed at Ronan Murtagh being mentioned as some one who deserves an All Ireland Medal....if you knew the sacrifices that lad has made over the last 10 years for Down (and his club) then you mightned be just as flippant...you obviously don't know what you are talking about.
The Aristocrat Years

pintsofguinness

I use to like O'Hara but he was on some tv show a few years ago (can't remember what it was now) and he was wearing a white belt. 
That was it for me....
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?