Cork beat the team that couldn't be beaten!

Started by T Fearon, September 19, 2010, 11:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Won a weekend in the Gresham and tickets for the game to-day, joining the dots again ;D Priceless to see the tears literally rolling down the faces of Down fans at the end :D Couldn't help thinking of 5 Sams..at least he won't have to change his name :D Why wasn't Gordon sent off for persistent fouling by the way? >:( Anyway, U2's Vertigo never sounded better than during the Rebels' lap of honour to-day. Also saw Roy Keane coming out of the Cusack after the game. What a weekend he had, with Cork to-day and Ipswich winning yesterday.

Was at the Final Countdown Function in the Cusack Suite last night as well and had the pleasure of meeting Micko, Bernard Brogan Jnr and Barney Rock, as nice a fella as you could meet. ;D

Up the Rebels, I might even head down to the losers party in Newry tomorrow night :D

Maguire01

mylestheslasher

Fearon, you have 100% no class and are a total embarrasment to ulster gaels. Stick to aping English soccer fans in your chosen sport.

cokers

Quote from: T Fearon on September 19, 2010, 11:00:27 PM
Won a weekend in the Gresham and tickets for the game to-day, joining the dots again ;D Priceless to see the tears literally rolling down the faces of Down fans at the end :D Couldn't help thinking of 5 Sams..at least he won't have to change his name :D Why wasn't Gordon sent off for persistent fouling by the way? >:( Anyway, U2's Vertigo never sounded better than during the Rebels' lap of honour to-day. Also saw Roy Keane coming out of the Cusack after the game. What a weekend he had, with Cork to-day and Ipswich winning yesterday.

Was at the Final Countdown Function in the Cusack Suite last night as well and had the pleasure of meeting Micko, Bernard Brogan Jnr and Barney Rock, as nice a fella as you could meet. ;D

Up the Rebels, I might even head down to the losers party in Newry tomorrow night :D

I'd love to see you there Fearon

T Fearon

Myles, wind your neck in. I'll tell you what was a total embarrassment to Ulster Gaels in Croke Park to-day.

1. Tyrone players feigning injury in the dying minutes to run the clock down in the Minor Final.

2. The Tyrone minor goalkeeper wasting time constantly in the final ten minutes

3. The persistent booing by Down louts of Cork's free takers all day, in direct contrast to the Cork supporters keeping quiet while Down players took frees.

I could go on, but I'm simply too elated to dwell on the few negatives of a fantastic weekend! ;D

Tyrones own

Quote from: T Fearon on September 19, 2010, 11:50:09 PM
Myles, wind your neck in. I'll tell you what was a total embarrassment to Ulster Gaels in Croke Park to-day.

1. Tyrone players feigning injury in the dying minutes to run the clock down in the Minor Final.

3. The persistent booing by Down louts of Cork's free takers all day, in direct contrast to the Cork supporters keeping quiet while Down players took frees.

I could go on, but I'm simply too elated to dwell on the few negatives of a fantastic weekend! ;D
Tyrone winning obviously smarts a little Tony  ::)...I dread to think what we'd be reading had they lost as well :-\
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

ross4life

We have banter in Connacht among each other but just is pure hate... why all this for your neighbours?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ziggysego

That's an absolutely disgraceful thread to start Tony. Could you not congratulate your neighbour on one side of you for making winning the All-Ireland Minor and congratulate the neighbours on the other side for making it to the Senior Final, but commiserate that they just missed out on winning Sam?
Testing Accessibility

Pangurban

Fearon you are one mean spirited, insignificant little gob-shite, and definitely not a Gael. Stick to the Soccer and nurture your sick ego with your Cornflake competitions.

OnTheLine

I know you're just being a complete WUM Fearon but I'll bite.. I can't believe the level of your hatred for Down and, by extension, Down people. This sort of sh*t may be par for the course for your beloved soccer but such detailed personalised slagging does not, and hopefully will never, belong in Gaelic Football. I think you've shown, yet again, a lack of any class whatsoever - not that that is any great surprise..

supersub

Quote from: T Fearon on September 19, 2010, 11:00:27 PM

Quote from: T Fearon on September 19, 2010, 11:50:09 PM

You are a clown of the highest order!

cadhlancian

Quote from: Pangurban on September 20, 2010, 01:12:40 AM
Fearon you are one mean spirited, insignificant little big gob-shite, and definitely not a Gael. Stick to the Soccer and nurture your sick ego with your Cornflake competitions.
Fixed that for ya!

stephenite

I don't know how he does it, I mean I'm shaking my head here and laughing.

Every single time he posts ye fall for it

Tyrones own

Quote from: stephenite on September 20, 2010, 03:43:35 AM
I don't know how he does it, I mean I'm shaking my head here and laughing.

Every single time he posts ye fall for it
No, I beg to differ... Its eternal heartache, insecurity coupled with sheer jealousy for his successful neighbours dressed up as a WUM !!
Nobody's fooled here...well almost nobody ;)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Aerlik

To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!