Come on Down and Tyrone!

Started by rrhf, September 17, 2010, 01:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

Just wishing Down the best on Sunday and hope that we can make it an Ulster Double.  Would like to wish the two top Tyrone men Paddy Tally and Brian Mc Ivor all the best. Lets have a good united Ulster support versus the corkonians. 

magpie seanie

Good luck to both Tyrone and Down. Hopefully ye get fair play.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Main Street

What happened to that Leinster solidarity thread?

AZOffaly

Quote from: Main Street on September 17, 2010, 06:54:37 PM
What happened to that Leinster solidarity thread?

Mothballed until next year. It was successful enough this year. Next year a step closer. We almost had an All Leinster final :D

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Milltown Row2

Yes i'm with yas, Up Down!!!

think Tyrone will win and the Tyrone Ladies have a tough match but could do it. That would be a nice treble ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

We need all the Down support we can. Them Cork'uns will have rakes cheering them on.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BarryBreensBandage

Will definitely be flying the Down flag for Tyrone on Sunday ONeill - sure didnt't ye do us a huge favour by beatin us in Casement?
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

snoopdog

Quote from: ONeill on September 17, 2010, 07:18:42 PM
We need all the Down support we can. Them Cork'uns will have rakes cheering them on.
i will be in early to cheer on Tyrone and hoping for an Ulster double.

Come on Down, spirit of 1960

wavesofTORRES

Quote from: ONeill on September 17, 2010, 07:18:42 PM
And if we do will you promise to say nice thing about us in future ? ::)