NELSON YOU PLONKER!

Started by lawnseed, September 15, 2010, 11:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

bad news for mourne supporters  this sunday the monster for sport wont be in attendance to cheer on the men in red and black(yellow) :D nelson Mccausland revealed today on evil auntie beeb that he has a prior engagement. (of course he wasn't cross examined on the point that he is getting wages as the sports minister useless BBC >:() just what is this guy getting paid for? I'd like to know was he invited by the ulster council to headquarters, and was he or his dept in receipt of precious tickets? its time this w..k was cornered by the press and highlighted as totally unsuited to this job >:(
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Nally Stand

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

orangeman

What's he doing with his Lower Hogan stand tickets ?

mountainboii

lawnseed

gallsman

Nally Stand

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Nally Stand on September 16, 2010, 12:53:57 AM
Quote from: gallsman on September 15, 2010, 11:51:10 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on September 15, 2010, 11:43:28 PM
Well said

I agree with 50% of that statement.

More than you usually agree with me. Progress  ;)
you've obv learned diplomacy and negotiation skills while painting Gerrys spare room !
:D

tyronebhoy

I thought he might get tickets and not want to go so I emailed him asking him if I could have his tickets if he didn't want them.  His secreatery replied saying:

"The Minister has not received tickets for this event."

I asked her to keep me in mind if he did get some but haven't heard anything.

I bet ya he has them on gumtree.

MCMLX

He wouldnt give them to a Tyronie.  ;)

Banana Man

I think Nelson has missed a trick here, he could have got the tickets, sold them on ebay and pumped the money into the gaping hole in his precious Ulster Scots academy  :D

snoopdog

i seen him interviewed on bbc the week after we beat kildare. He said it was good to see an NI team beating a ROI team, but he didnt see it as he didnt watch  sport on a sunday.
GAA biggest sporting org in the province but this p***k just patronises us.

Shamrock Shore

lawnseed

considering how these guys love having a go at Catriona ruane and Marguerite Richie and indeed anyone who doesn't in their opinion do their job properly the lack of pressure from the meeja and nelson's stormont buddies is amazing. this guy is getting money under false pretences(as is the BBC) and nobody gives a toss. is it the case that none of them wants to call the kettle black. stuff like this is the reason that i believe the first round of the compromise rules should be played in Belfast. i want to see nelson and the BBC squirm under the international spotlight and let the world see them try to side step the juggernaut  that is Gaelic games on this island.  >:(

DoireGael

Quote from: lawnseed on September 16, 2010, 11:06:21 PM
considering how these guys love having a go at Catriona ruane and Marguerite Richie and indeed anyone who doesn't in their opinion do their job properly the lack of pressure from the meeja and nelson's stormont buddies is amazing. this guy is getting money under false pretences(as is the BBC) and nobody gives a toss. is it the case that none of them wants to call the kettle black. stuff like this is the reason that i believe the first round of the compromise rules should be played in Belfast. i want to see nelson and the BBC squirm under the international spotlight and let the world see them try to side step the juggernaut  that is Gaelic games on this island.  >:(

A sectarian, narrow minded fool. I think he had a couple of stupid remarks about exhibts at the Ulster Musuem in Belfast also  ???

That would definatly be great to see, what was the final verdict on that?