All-Ireland Football Finals Live Web Streams

Started by offthefence, September 15, 2010, 01:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

offthefence

Does anyone on this board know of anywhere that is streaming the games live on the web on sunday or have any links where i can try.  all help would be much appreciated as i am out of the country on sunday and there are no irish bars where im going.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

BigMac

I'm afraid not OTF. You used to be able to get a link to a stream on myp2p.eu, but since they brought in the new thing (in the UK anyway), where you have to pay an extra subscription to the channel premier sports (think thats the name) that show GAA here the free links appear to be gone. There is a way you can get RTE in the Uk on you TV, but not worth the hassle if your only going for a short time. If you have a sky package at home, you will automatically get RTE, (even with the basic package), so you need to bring your sky card over to the UK and that should give you RTE. Probably illegal, but fairly sure it works. You would also need a sky connection in the UK though.

ziggysego

Oh, you're going over to the UK. Try BBC iPlayer. BBC 2 NI are showing the game. (Not sure if it will be streamed live though)
Testing Accessibility

offthefence

aye goin to the mainland,  i think its on bbc ni website it says it is on their website senior only though,  want to see minor game guess paddy hunter will have to do for that 1.  tir eoghain abu