Ireland To Gaza 3

Started by give her dixie, September 15, 2010, 09:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrones own

Quote from: Zapatista on October 13, 2010, 11:43:18 PM
Anyone blocking aid are murdering c***ts including Israel.
Pathetic that you still can't won't even mention predominantly Sunni Egypt...Israel has to get a mention yet again even though the point being made here regards Egypt and their blocking of aid  ::)
And by the way.... what ever happened to each day being "like a life time to the Palestinians awaiting the much needed food and medicine" with Israhells block aid, such was the plight ....but now 8 days and counting by the Egyptians is mere funny games  ::)  Yea real f**king funny John  ::)...Block aids are Block aids regardless of who's responsible ye spineless charlatans, You aren't fooling as many here as ye think ye are with this blinkered hate!
QuoteIsrael don't play funny game like demanding nitty gritty details in order to delay aid
What are Egypt's nitty gritty details that you speak of? .....and could those change perhaps if it were their sovereignty
being threatened on a daily basis to be wiped clean..hypothetically speaking of course :-\
QuoteIsrael would take more direct action like boarding an aid vessel and killing those on board.
Eh OK.... but there have been pages upon pages of biased hate filled rants long before the Floatilla ever sailed...good try though ::)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Baile an tuaigh

Tyrone's Own are you talking more verbal diarrhea, you seem to be pretty good at that. Your nothing short of a box of rocks. Great to see other posters on here giving you the fools pardon.

Tyrones own

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on October 14, 2010, 03:49:45 AM
Tyrone's Own are you talking more verbal diarrhea, you seem to be pretty good at that. Your nothing short of a box of rocks. Great to see other posters on here giving you the fools pardon.
How many Alias' do you have anyway Dixey ::) Still nothing to add I see other than the conveyor
belt of insults when shown up, or heavens forbid an explanation to all who offer the fools pardon here where exactly
I'm wrong... Tell Gorgeous George I was asking about him at your next propaganda briefing! :-*
  - Walter Lippmann

Hedley Lamarr

TO, how are the tea parties coming along? Can't wait to see Sarah in the Whitehouse ;)

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

give her dixie

Not getting much time for internet folks, so I will post the following report sent out today.

Everything is now on track for arrival in Gaza in 4 days time or so.
Will keep you posted.

After a tense ten day stand off in Syria, the Viva Palestina aid convoy to Gaza has now been cleared to sail.

The convoy started out from London on Saturday 18th September and drove down through France, Italy, Greece and Turkey before arriving in the port of Latakia, Syria, on Saturday 2nd October. In Latakia, the convoy has been joined by two other convoys. One came from Morocco and Algeria, the other originated in Doha and came through the Gulf states and Jordan.

There are now 147 vehicles about to board two ships together with 380 people from some 30 countries stretching from New Zealand and Australia to Canada and the United States carrying aid worth some 5 million dollars. This includes 40 people who were on the Mavi Marmara flotilla which was attacked by Israeli commandos murdering ten human rights activists from Turkey.

Over the last ten days in Syria, the convoy has taken on medical supplies urgently needed in the besieged Gaza Strip. Simultaneously negotiations have been conducted with the Egyptian authorities to allow passage into the port of Al Arish and then on to the Rafah Crossing. The support of the Syrian authorities and others has been vital in the successful negotiations.

Last night word finally came through that the Egyptian authorities would allow the ships to dock, unload and passage through to the Rafah Crossing and Gaza would be guaranteed.

The ships will now sail past the place where the Mavi Marmara was attacked and flowers will be laid in memory of the victims. When the convoy reaches Gaza the soil from the graves of some of those who were murdered will be used to plant trees as a memorial to the Mavi Marmara victims.

The convoy hopes to reach Gaza this Saturday or Sunday
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

mylestheslasher

Just ignore TO lads, he's either an idiot or a wum or most likely both. 

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: Tyrones own on October 14, 2010, 01:00:26 AM
Quote from: Zapatista on October 13, 2010, 11:43:18 PM
Anyone blocking aid are murdering c***ts including Israel.
Pathetic that you still can't won't even mention predominantly Sunni Egypt...Israel has to get a mention yet again even though the point being made here regards Egypt and their blocking of aid  ::)
And by the way.... what ever happened to each day being "like a life time to the Palestinians awaiting the much needed food and medicine" with Israhells block aid, such was the plight ....but now 8 days and counting by the Egyptians is mere funny games  ::)  Yea real f**king funny John  ::)...Block aids are Block aids regardless of who's responsible ye spineless charlatans, You aren't fooling as many here as ye think ye are with this blinkered hate!
QuoteIsrael don't play funny game like demanding nitty gritty details in order to delay aid
What are Egypt's nitty gritty details that you speak of? .....and could those change perhaps if it were their sovereignty
being threatened on a daily basis to be wiped clean..hypothetically speaking of course :-\
QuoteIsrael would take more direct action like boarding an aid vessel and killing those on board.
Eh OK.... but there have been pages upon pages of biased hate filled rants long before the Floatilla ever sailed...good try though ::)

*Yawn*

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: give her dixie on October 14, 2010, 08:49:39 PM
Not getting much time for internet folks, so I will post the following report sent out today.

Will keep you posted.

After a tense ten day stand off in Syria, the Viva Palestina aid convoy to Gaza has now been cleared to sail.

The convoy started out from London on Saturday 18th September and drove down through France, Italy, Greece and Turkey before arriving in the port of Latakia, Syria, on Saturday 2nd October. In Latakia, the convoy has been joined by two other convoys. One came from Morocco and Algeria, the other originated in Doha and came through the Gulf states and Jordan.

There are now 147 vehicles about to board two ships together with 380 people from some 30 countries stretching from New Zealand and Australia to Canada and the United States carrying aid worth some 5 million dollars. This includes 40 people who were on the Mavi Marmara flotilla which was attacked by Israeli commandos murdering ten human rights activists from Turkey.

Over the last ten days in Syria, the convoy has taken on medical supplies urgently needed in the besieged Gaza Strip. Simultaneously negotiations have been conducted with the Egyptian authorities to allow passage into the port of Al Arish and then on to the Rafah Crossing. The support of the Syrian authorities and others has been vital in the successful negotiations.

Last night word finally came through that the Egyptian authorities would allow the ships to dock, unload and passage through to the Rafah Crossing and Gaza would be guaranteed.
The ships will now sail past the place where the Mavi Marmara was attacked and flowers will be laid in memory of the victims. When the convoy reaches Gaza the soil from the graves of some of those who were murdered will be used to plant trees as a memorial to the Mavi Marmara victims.

Glad to hear that John. Keep up the good work.  Egypt dont look that bad after all TO.

Nally Stand

Maith thĂș John.

Can we agree to let TO rant all he wants? Don't waste time replying. It's oxygen to his attention seeking.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

give her dixie

Well folks, and the news to report today is that we are to sail on Sunday from Lattikia, Syria, where we have been parked up for 13 days now.

The mood among everyone is fantastic, and everyone can't wait until we set sail, and hopefully reach Gaza next Tuesday or Wednesday.

There is a slight element of danger involved, as Israel could choose to disrut or stop our journey. Their prior behaviour in Internatiional waters is well known, and we are prepared for the worst possible outcome.

However, our stated port of docking is Al Arish in Egypt, so any moves on their behalf will once again be illegal under international law.  (Not that Israel obey international law)...........

Lets hope common sense prevails, and both Israel and Egypt allow us a safe passage to the besieged region of Gaza in occupied Palestine.

I will keep you posted as our plans unfold.

Below is a link to the latest Press TV news report on the convoy, with a short interview with myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8npeSLvFVCU
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

saffron sam2

Not that it's particularly relevant or important but Tyrones own lists herself as a female.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

seafoid

Israel has announced another 238 new homes for Jewish settlers in East Jerusalem. The 2 state solution is dead. From now on it's going to be a struggle against apartheid which will most likely end with the disappearance of the Jewish state.

glens abu

Quote from: give her dixie on October 15, 2010, 11:21:03 AM
Well folks, and the news to report today is that we are to sail on Sunday from Lattikia, Syria, where we have been parked up for 13 days now.

The mood among everyone is fantastic, and everyone can't wait until we set sail, and hopefully reach Gaza next Tuesday or Wednesday.

There is a slight element of danger involved, as Israel could choose to disrut or stop our journey. Their prior behaviour in Internatiional waters is well known, and we are prepared for the worst possible outcome.

However, our stated port of docking is Al Arish in Egypt, so any moves on their behalf will once again be illegal under international law.  (Not that Israel obey international law)...........

Lets hope common sense prevails, and both Israel and Egypt allow us a safe passage to the besieged region of Gaza in occupied Palestine.

Below is a link to the latest Press TV news report on the convoy, with a short interview with myself.

Great work John,I know you have good Antrim men with you this time so safe journey and once again you are a credit to us all.Slan

Nally Stand

Quote from: glens abu on October 15, 2010, 01:59:32 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on October 15, 2010, 11:21:03 AM

Great work John,I know you have good Antrim men with you this time so safe journey and once again you are a credit to us all.Slan

What are you trying to say!!!  :D :D
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Tyrones own

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on October 14, 2010, 09:39:15 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on October 14, 2010, 08:49:39 PM

Will keep you posted.

Glad to hear that John. Keep up the good work.  Egypt dont look that bad after all TO.
Really Carmen   :-[... If Galloway and the other terrorist sponsors nestled in with this convoy would put themselves on a plane to fcuk
out of there they'd have sailed by now....clear evidence that Galloway is every bit the dangerous cnut that I've said he is when he can't
set aside his attention seeking whorism in favour of getting the aid to these people ::)

Tea party... whether I'm male or Female.... Yawning.... to the Saul Alinsky tactics of trying to Silence me.... the infatuation continues :-*
Anything and everything but step up and debunk the very valid points and or heavens forbid answers to the questions I've asked here
if that is, I am as wrong as ye would try to have the neutral here believe.
Surely for a "Tea party Moran" I should be easy enough to put straight what with the sheer intellectual brilliance on display here on a daily basis  ::) :D
  - Walter Lippmann