Ireland To Gaza 3

Started by give her dixie, September 15, 2010, 09:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrones own

Quote from: give her dixie on October 10, 2010, 04:40:58 PM
Well folks, and sorry for not having been in touch sooner with an update.
Currently we are in Latikia in Syria, and ready to sail to Al Arish in Egypt at a moments notice.
However, Egypt are playing funny games with us, and we have been here 8 days now.
The convoy is currently 400 people from 30 different countries in 150 vehicles, and over $3 million in aid.

There is tremendous support here for us, and a lot of diplomatic pressure is been applied.
Lets hope we get better news in the next few days, and we get to reach Gaza without futher delay.

I will keep you posted as we make progress.

Funny games ??? WTF is funny about it all of a sudden... so it's only crimes against humanity when it's Israel, I rest my case ::)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Zapatista

Quote from: Tyrones own on October 11, 2010, 05:48:05 AM
Funny games ??? WTF is funny about it all of a sudden... so it's only crimes against humanity when it's Israel, I rest my case ::)

Grow up

Tonto

I didn't think Ireland were playing Gaza.

I thought it was 'Ireland To Russia 3'? ;D

Nally Stand

Quote from: Zapatista on October 11, 2010, 08:31:28 AM

Grow up

Agreed.

Maith an fear John
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Tyrones own

Grow Wake up
Fixed that for ye lads... *shakes head* yet again in disbelief of the double standards coupled with sheer hatred
and no one picks up on it .... Humanitarians me hole ::)
  - Walter Lippmann

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: Tyrones own on October 11, 2010, 08:03:25 PM

Grow Wake up
Fixed that for ye lads... *shakes head* yet again in disbelief of the double standards coupled with sheer hatred

*Yawn*

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on October 11, 2010, 08:46:27 PM

Grow Wake up

*Yawn*

Double yawn.

seafoid

Grow Wake up

Is there a tea party in Dungannon?  You should check out the torture cells in the Russian compound police station in West Jerusalem. Run by Jews . World class. Humanitarian . You name it.

Baile an tuaigh

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Tyrones own on September 15, 2010, 01:59:41 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on September 15, 2010, 01:55:10 PM
Quote from: tyssam5 on September 15, 2010, 11:20:38 AM
"Only this week, a 91 year old farmer and his 2 grandsons were murdered by the IOF"

A reference for that would be good.

Not that it should make a difference but it was his greatgrandson and another non-relative who were murdered
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100914/wl_mideast_afp/israelpalestiniansconflictgazashootingarmy
Na but it sounds much better though doesn't it... the fact that there has to be so much exaggeration on here
to shine the worst possible light on the Israelis is troubling to say the least ::)
why not just state facts if it's as bad as ye say it is :-\

Your well at home in Yankland aren't ya TO
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Grow Wake up

O I get it TO, "Anti-semite, Anti-semite, Anti-semite, Anti-semite, Anti-semite" Good argument  ::)
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

give her dixie

Latest news report on the convoy.

Check out who is washing the vehicles....................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxSz3TGK3bU&feature=player_embedded
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Zapatista

Fair balls to her (and you John).

Hope she gets furthur than Aengus O'Snodaigh did.

Tyrones own

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 12, 2010, 05:23:53 AM

Grow Wake up

O I get it TO, "Anti-semite, Anti-semite, Anti-semite, Anti-semite, Anti-semite" Good argument  ::)
Ah..so yet another enlisted little foot soldier for Galloway and his minions on here...so since Dixey doesn't have the balls to explain his "funny games" comment maybe you can.....
How come when its Israel blocking aid, the sky is falling with seething hatred...then when its a neighboring Muslim country blocking aid its "funny games"?
Enough of the yawning and deflecting, Its a simple enough question :-\
  - Walter Lippmann

Zapatista

Anyone blocking aid are murdering c***ts including Israel.

I would say that there is a difference between the method used though. Israel don't play funny game like demanding nitty gritty details in order to delay aid, Israel would take more direct action like boarding an aid vessel and killing those on board.