Best way to get from Croke to the City West Hotel after the AI Final?

Started by DownFanatic, September 13, 2010, 04:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownFanatic

Quote from: amallon on September 13, 2010, 09:05:17 PM
There are still banquet tickets left, no more are being sold after Friday.  Whats the dress code?

I was for wearing my surfer shorts and Down top but apparently the dress code is semi formal, whatever the fook that means...

stephenite

Quote from: DownFanatic on September 14, 2010, 12:03:12 AM
Quote from: amallon on September 13, 2010, 09:05:17 PM
There are still banquet tickets left, no more are being sold after Friday.  Whats the dress code?

I was for wearing my surfer shorts and Down top but apparently the dress code is semi formal, whatever the fook that means...

Sounds like you'll be grand with the shorts but will need a shirt and tie instead of jersey, or vice versa, nice pair of suit pants and the jersey.

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Dinny Breen

Quickest way would be to take the port tunnel to the M1 - M1 to M50 - M50 to N/M7
approx 15 mins...
#newbridgeornowhere

Bud Wiser

Drive onto the South Quays (Dorset St, Bolton St, Capel St Bridge) and turn right and follow down by Sean Heuston Station then straight out until you come to the Palmerstown/Lucan interchange and turn left onto M50.  Go past the turn for Naas/Cork and the next one (Ballymount) and take the turn off for Tallaght.  This is the Blessington Road, follow Blessington Road out past Tallaght. You will come to the turn off for Ciity West Business Park.

Top route is from Red Cow/Mad Cow Roundabout, go past it cause it will be cluttered with Corkonians and take the second (J11) (the bottom route) and turn off when you get to City West Business Park.  Drive down until you see a shopping centre on your left and turn left here and you will go straight to the gate of City West.

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

clubland

Pat McEneny has a spare seat, benny coulter an the two umpires are getting a lift with him