Tyrone & Armagh fans.

Started by ziggysego, September 04, 2010, 12:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

We didn't start nearly as many threads as these Down ones ;)

:D
Testing Accessibility

MCMLX

Total Time Spent Online: 197 days, 3 hours and 13 minutes.
Total Posts: 18240 posts
Total Topics Started: 379 topics
Number of Polls Created: 17 polls
Number of Votes Cast: 291 votes

People in glass houses.

MCMLX

Quote from: Take Your Points on September 04, 2010, 12:53:20 PM
They have always had plenty to say for themselves but in recent years they have had to rely on history.  A modicum of success in reaching a final by a handy route through the qualifiers has gone to their heads. In a couple of weeks normal service will resume.

Are armagh not relying on history at the minute? Its been nearly a decade since they won their only All Ireland. Hows that for a bit of history.  :D

MCMLX

Wilderness? You were the wilderness from 1884 up until 2002.

ONeill

Have to say I'm enjoying the Armagh wans getting hot under the collar about Down's revival. They've been tortured for 6 years with Tyrone, now this.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

MCMLX

Quote from: ONeill on September 04, 2010, 01:23:53 PM
Have to say I'm enjoying the Armagh wans getting hot under the collar about Down's revival. They've been tortured for 6 years with Tyrone, now this.

Armagh. Land of Legends.  :D

Bacon

I've been around here long enough to remember treads on the Armagh u12 championship! There was also one on which Armagh club ground had the best toilets!!! That was taking the piss.
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

In the Onion Bag

Have to agree, those Down mountainmen b'tards would sicken a pig with there 5sams, nevcer ben beetin sh1t.  Im sick listenig to it all and so angry i cannot standy any longer so hear gos.

Only resson Donefor are in the final is they got lucky brakes - a sad Sligo, a ofform Offly, the Kerry reserves and a cheated Kildare lead by the Armagh legand McGeeney.  Where do they get if from - must be in there mas milk.

The evidence - No sams to talk about in living memory and they still think there gods gift.  Lookig forward to Corks anilateion of them to put them back in there golfish memory box for another 20 years.

Arnagh has done more in the history of gaelic than don can everdream of, esp since 2003, umpteen ulcer championships in the bag and heros galoore including arthodontist Francy, Jimmie (never forget a big players name) Smith, ponytail McCreesh, Jim (I love Jimmy Kevennay) McKerr, .  Better footballers singers and storey tellers than Donefor could ever hope for. 

Armagh always beat Cork esp at road balls but Down never managed this.  Armagh, unlike down are the undisputed chamions of all taht is balls. 

As for those Tyronies, they to only got lucky winning ther cups after Armagh had gone of the boil.  As wellI ask you what has Tyrone ever acheved in road balls.

illdecide

Quote from: In the Onion Bag on September 04, 2010, 10:36:52 PM
Have to agree, those Down mountainmen b'tards would sicken a pig with there 5sams, nevcer ben beetin sh1t.  Im sick listenig to it all and so angry i cannot standy any longer so hear gos.

Only resson Donefor are in the final is they got lucky brakes - a sad Sligo, a ofform Offly, the Kerry reserves and a cheated Kildare lead by the Armagh legand McGeeney.  Where do they get if from - must be in there mas milk.

The evidence - No sams to talk about in living memory and they still think there gods gift.  Lookig forward to Corks anilateion of them to put them back in there golfish memory box for another 20 years.

Arnagh has done more in the history of gaelic than don can everdream of, esp since 2003, umpteen ulcer championships in the bag and heros galoore including arthodontist Francy, Jimmie (never forget a big players name) Smith, ponytail McCreesh, Jim (I love Jimmy Kevennay) McKerr, .  Better footballers singers and storey tellers than Donefor could ever hope for. 

Armagh always beat Cork esp at road balls but Down never managed this.  Armagh, unlike down are the undisputed chamions of all taht is balls. 

As for those Tyronies, they to only got lucky winning ther cups after Armagh had gone of the boil.  As wellI ask you what has Tyrone ever acheved in road balls.

Take your face for a shite saan. Cork by 6pts ;) correct
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

never kickt a ball

I'd say Down will be hard to stop alright.
Do you proofread Benny Tierney's articles in the Irish News by any chance?

Hoof Hearted

if down win, will have 5Sams have to delete his account ? I wonder what he will call himself when he re-joins !
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Orangemac

Down are in the final on merit and I along with many Armagh fans will be cheering for them ( although a few have got a bit cocky since the semi final win , almost that they didn't believe they could get this far and now that they are in the final the hard work is done).

Hopefully this kind of attitude does not spread to the players but McCartan seems to be keeping them grounded.

Slag away at Armagh. We know we should have won at least 1 more AI but we were consistently among the best teams in the country from 1999 to 2006 having risen from the depths of hammerings by Down and Derry in the early 90s.

Sandy Hill

Pudsy Ryan is alive and well!!
"Stercus accidit"