Stig

Started by DuffleKing, August 31, 2010, 06:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mountainboii

Quote from: the colonel on September 01, 2010, 03:06:53 PM
What intrigues me is people who admit to hating a show, come on to a thread to give off to people who like the show and take it off the topic off the title on the thread. Why go to such a bother to have a moan.

Half the internet is people moaning about stuff. Deal with it.

ziggysego

Quote from: AFS on September 01, 2010, 03:13:01 PM
What intrigues me is people who admit to hating a show, come on to a thread to give off to people who like the show and take it off the topic off the title on the thread. Why go to such a bother to have a moan.

The other half are on the other side of the world asleep. When we go to sleep, they get up and moan on the Internet ;)
Testing Accessibility

the colonel

Grow up
the difference between success and failure is energy

mountainboii

Stall the Bailer

Quote from: ziggysego on September 01, 2010, 03:21:47 PM

The other half are on the other side of the world asleep. When we go to sleep, they get up and moan on the Internet ;)
So half of the internet is asleep?

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: AFS on September 01, 2010, 03:59:18 PM
You grow up.

You tell him AFS.  Feckin Colonel comin along complainin about us complainin.
And Colonel, it didnt take me that long to post my post; id say about half a minute done it;
though im now compelled to go back in and have a go at you, which has taken at least another minute now...see what youve started  >:( :P

Is it any wonder discussion boards get to the size they are with this sort of carry on...

ziggysego

Quote from: Stall the Bailer on September 01, 2010, 04:08:33 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on September 01, 2010, 03:21:47 PM

So half of the internet is asleep?

At any one time yes. Oh and grow up  :P
Testing Accessibility

Dougal Maguire

Saw a great programme about ABBA the other night. That Stig Anderson was a great manager
Careful now

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on August 31, 2010, 08:26:25 PM
What intrigues me is who cares. Top Gear is puerile British laddishness at its worst. I happened to be forced to watch it one night when the 3 stoogies were going camping to Cornwall in home made camper vans.  The laugh was that they were trying to make it all look spontaneous. Worst TV I've ever seen
I like the parts were they actually concentrate on the cars. The Last of the Summer Wine nonsense they get up to is pure shite. Ooops I was cooking sausages and the caravan is on fire...ooops I've left the handbrake off and the car has rolled over the cliff...  ???

Sandino

I hate the bits where they concertrate on the cars. I think Top Gear is first class enterainment. I enjoy their trips most of all. I see this a very short term victory for (former toruning car champion, Ben Collins) He may have won the right to write a book but he has blown a job which was his for the duration of the Top Gear Brand. Long Live the Stig!!!!
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

ziggysego

Quote from: Sandino on September 01, 2010, 07:44:26 PM
I hate the bits where they concertrate on the cars. I think Top Gear is first class enterainment. I enjoy their trips most of all. I see this a very short term victory for (former toruning car champion, Ben Collins) He may have won the right to write a book but he has blown a job which was his for the duration of the Top Gear Brand. Long Live the Stig!!!!

Remember the Black Stig? He reveal who he was in a book, so they killed him off and replaced him with the White Stig.
Testing Accessibility

MCMLX

There has always been more than one Stig.

ziggysego

Quote from: MCMLX on September 01, 2010, 08:51:08 PM

Yeah, two. I said so above.
Testing Accessibility

MCMLX

Quote from: ziggysego on September 01, 2010, 10:43:06 PM
Quote from: MCMLX on September 01, 2010, 08:51:08 PM

Yeah, two. I said so above.

Not what I mean. Even though Collins is White Stig, other drivers fill in when he is unavailable because of race commitments. Its quite noticeable at times.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Sandino on September 01, 2010, 07:44:26 PM
Something for everyone then. The races are good too if you ignore the fact that the endings are fake too.