All Ireland Final tickets

Started by Lazer, August 31, 2010, 12:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Class of 99

Yeooowwww 2 tickets in the sky rocket I will sleep tonight, actually no chance of that!!!!

Kerry Mike

Offered 2 tickets yesterday but could't be arsed going not the same and I'm really enjoying having a stress free September for a change and better someone from the playing counties gets them.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Rois

Ended up having a duplicate ticket for the match yesterday.  Went to my seat and there was already someone in it!  Tickets had been printed twice.

Croke Park were on the verge of making me pay for a new one before I (in a stroke of genius) pretended I was on the verge of tears and told them I didn't have any money with me to pay for the new one.  The ticketing guy relented somewhat and gave me a worse seat but still with a good enough view. 

robertemmet

QuoteMember B, on the other hand, seems good craic. He'd be up for a few pints in the Big Tree before the match, will most likely give the minor match a miss as he gets a couple more in before running down to Croker (crosslegged as he didn't want to break the seal in the Big Tree) to take his seat five minutes after the senior match started, forcing loads of member A type people to have to get up out of their seat to let him past.

Happens loads of times.  Then when you don't stand up to let ehm in, due to maybe a goalchance in the making, they give you mad manners.

Also the people who leave 5 mins before half time to get to front of burger queue. and ones pinting away and arrive 5 mins into to the 2nd half.  Boy in front of me yesterday arrive 15mins into second half, with an unreal smell of drink off him.  Those sort would be better off staying in the Big Tree

Qwerty28

Plenty of tickets floating about yesterday, seat besdie me emoty for whole game. Saw guy struggling to get rid of two outside Gills about 1.30 so I would presume everyone got sorted in the end

naka

plenty of tickets outside yesterday

Canalman

Due to playing a game in the morning didn't arrive till 3pm. 6 or 7 lads outside cordon at Gills trying to sell tickets "at face value".
Definitely more Down fans at game but they were outshouted by the Cork fans.

T Fearon

Wonder where Roy Keane got his ticket yesterday?