All Ireland Final tickets

Started by Lazer, August 31, 2010, 12:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wee Shea

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on September 09, 2010, 11:08:53 PM
im not sure but think its section 335. Im aware that there are rows that too far back into the stand where ye struggle to see the ball when kicked high, ive heard a fe people complain about this, what rows would they be do ye reckon. I mean is BB ten rows from very back or two?

http://www.crokepark.ie/about/seating-plans

Click on 335 here for a look at your view.

clareman

Rows go from A to Z and then AA back along. BB would therefore be 28 rows back.

Bogball XV

Quote from: MCMLX on September 09, 2010, 11:14:42 PM
Should have added that the roof starts from row EE, though you would want to be a few rows back from that before it starts to impede your view of a high ball.
they have tv screens back in the areas where your view is slightly impeded iirc

Olly

Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Banana Man

apparenly all the clubs in down aren't getting equal numbers, some getting 70, some 250 then there is a second round of allocations about the middle of next week - cutting it fine to say the least

Lecale2

Quote from: Banana Man on September 10, 2010, 01:09:16 PM
apparenly all the clubs in down aren't getting equal numbers, some getting 70, some 250 then there is a second round of allocations about the middle of next week - cutting it fine to say the least

The hurling clubs got 20 each.

Lazer

Quote from: Olly on September 10, 2010, 01:06:07 PM
I got my ticket today.

I don't think you really want it - can I have it??
Down for Sam 2017 (Have already written of 2016!)

saffron sam2

If you can make it to Casement in the next half hour and pass yourself off as a member of the Antrim senior football squad, you'll get sorted for one ok.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Lazer

Quote from: saffron sam2 on September 10, 2010, 02:28:09 PM
If you can make it to Casement in the next half hour and pass yourself off as a member of the Antrim senior football squad, you'll get sorted for one ok.

There might be a bit of a giveaway that i'm a not a member of the Antrim Senior Football Squad since i'm female!
Down for Sam 2017 (Have already written of 2016!)

Bogball XV

Quote from: Lazer on September 10, 2010, 02:36:57 PM
Quote from: saffron sam2 on September 10, 2010, 02:28:09 PM

There might be a bit of a giveaway that i'm a not a member of the Antrim Senior Football Squad since i'm female!
when they call out conor john, just you walk up and accept the tkts, nobody'll be any the wiser.

artisan2010

I am a bit overweight and retired from football a few years ago, could I pass for an Antrim footballer? 

our_fella

Have a bit of a dilema, a good one at that though. Have 2 sets of tickets
1. Lower Cusack Section 306 - Row UU
2. Upper Cusack Section 704 - Row B

Which one would be better?

ross4life

Quote from: our_fella on September 10, 2010, 06:05:23 PM

Upper Cusack Section 704 - Row B. better view & if it rains you'll say dry, though Lower Cusack Section 306 - Row UU is a better seat closer to the action
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Seandoc

As expected heard there have been lots of rows and arguments about tickets for final in different clubs.

One senior club in East Down got 120 tickets 250 paid up members there is going to be open draw for the game with the 200 or so members who requested a ticket going into raffle.

Senior player today told me if he didn't get a ticket he wouldn't play for the club again!

Don't think he was joking.

western exile

Quote from: ross4life on September 10, 2010, 06:13:53 PM
Quote from: our_fella on September 10, 2010, 06:05:23 PM

::)
Upper Cusack Section 704 - Row B. better view & if it rains you'll say dry, though Lower Cusack Section 306 - Row UU is a better seat closer to the action
I wouldn't call UU close to the action as it is back row !
306 is centre field whereas 704 is above 45m line.
but 704 B is better view