Hairdressers

Started by Lazer, August 27, 2010, 02:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Quote from: Rois on August 27, 2010, 02:19:41 PM
Great topic - got my hair done yesterday.

Zuni on Botanic Avenue, above the Cancer Research shop -  not sure if it would be that cheap though.  Ask for a girl called Maeve. 

Peter Mark at Forestside is grand too, just don't get the senior stylist as they're dearer.

Could give you North Belfast ones that are prob a bit cheaper but not as attractive to non-locals.

The old Foxy's on Agincourt Avenue is now a blow dry bar and does it for very little, but don't think they cut hair.

Ah aul Foxys was great every wed for the bot  :'( :'( :'(. Dirt cheap and did a great job

pintsofguinness

I know a woman that goes to the hair dressers about every other day to get it "combed" wtf is that about.

I hate cutting my toe nails.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Rois

A bottle of the shampoo and conditioner I use costs about £30 for the two, every five or six wks. Serum is a tenner a go.
I have removable extensions that have to be dyed when I get reblonded (every six wks).
Salon hairdryer and ghds but they last a couple of yrs.

Dear God just counted up and I spend at least £1,000 a yr on hair.

ziggysego

I got my haircut today. Went for a 3 and 2, instead of the usual 2 and 1.
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

Last visit to the barber: 1999, in Birmingham. Cost: £5.

Bought a shaver on QVC in 1999 for £26.99 and haven't looked back since. Cut her every 6 days.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Rois on August 27, 2010, 10:26:49 PM
A bottle of the shampoo and conditioner I use costs about £30 for the two, every five or six wks. Serum is a tenner a go.
I have removable extensions that have to be dyed when I get reblonded (every six wks).
Salon hairdryer and ghds but they last a couple of yrs.

Dear God just counted up and I spend at least £1,000 a yr on hair.

Well at least noone could accuse you of being vain, Rois :)

ziggysego

Girls used to feel my freshly shaven head. Why? It annoyed me.
Testing Accessibility

Rois

Cheeky bugger Tony (typing this just after I've slapped on a layer of fake tan).
Not vain at all, just not blessed with natural beauty unfortunately so my life is an endless endeavour to fund and carry out procedures to get rid of anything natural!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Rois on August 28, 2010, 12:00:51 AM
Cheeky bugger Tony (typing this just after I've slapped on a layer of fake tan).
Not vain at all, just not blessed with natural beauty unfortunately so my life is an endless endeavour to fund and carry out procedures to get rid of anything natural!
Ach I'm only keeping you going. I'm sure it's money well spent. I cry about spending £8 every month or so! Hairdressing must be some racket at the prices you're quoting!

ziggysego

I know you're fishing here Rois, but you are a beauty.
Testing Accessibility

Tyrones own

Quote from: ziggysego on August 28, 2010, 12:13:35 AM

Yea and she has a quare fresh one on the hook now :-X
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on August 28, 2010, 12:13:35 AM

Creep.

ziggysego

Jaysus, can't a guy say something nice without there being an ulterior motive?
Testing Accessibility

Rois

Who do I want to look like? A tan, blonde, perfect-toothed, thinner version of myself will do.

Isn't it obvious I'm in the depths of Tyrone 'the night with nothing to do but talk about hair and tan.

What's your personal grooming secret? Fancy shampoo? Expensive moisturizer?

Ziggy - thank you. Forget about themens.

Lazer

i could never have predicted what this thread has turn into!

Down for Sam 2017 (Have already written of 2016!)