Looking for S.H.C. Final Tickets

Started by theskull1, August 26, 2010, 08:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trap 2

2 upper cusack tickets available section 706!!! rite in middle of the field for a possible swap for all ireland football final tickets!! im a down man an really wanna go to the football!!!

backofthehand

Premium level ticket for hurling final for sale on the priomh ticket exchange if anyone is a member.

theskull1

Quote from: theskull1 on August 26, 2010, 08:25:23 AM
Need 2, would love 4 if I could get them.

Between the 21's on the lower desk

I know beggars can't be choosers but I'm a fussy hoor. Anybody who would like to offload?

It's that time of year again.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Minder

Quote from: theskull1 on August 29, 2011, 07:55:53 PM

I know beggars can't be choosers but I'm a fussy hoor. Anybody who would like to offload?

You will get them down there. Without a doubt.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: theskull1 on August 29, 2011, 07:55:53 PM

Still a fussy hoor? Where did you end up last year out of interest?

heffo

Have two Hurling tickets - want two football if anyone is interested.

comeontheredhands

Two lower cusaic section 305 available to swap for similar tickets for football final - pm me

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Up in the gods!! will be looking a swap if possible.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Know a fella looking to off load some tickets if anyone is interested, PM me and I'll let ya know if they are still available
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossie11

clareman

Looking for two premium tickets for the hurling in exchange for 2 stand tickets for the football if anyone is interested...

armagh02

i have 2 premium level tickets for hurling available to swap with football premium tickets PM if interested.

Canalman

Place will be awash with tickets on Sunday. Have got 2 txts already from people trying to offload tickets. Our club secretary was told by Dublin Co Board that all ticket requests for minor game would be honoured. He was only expecting 8/10 tickets.

E80 price and the fact that the same teams are playing 3 years in a row the cause imo.

Premier Emperor

They are returning tickets in droves down in Kilkenny. They can't face watching a second consecutive beating!  ;D