All Ireland S.H.C. Final

Started by lilpaulie85, August 19, 2010, 12:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2010 All Ireland Champions?

Kilkenny
Tipp

thejuice

Tipp are all over the place. Think they're in danger of losing it now.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Homer

Tipp 3-13
Kilkenny 1-15

59 mins

Corbett MOM if Tipp can hold out

Homer

Asal Mor

Looks like Tipp have finally slayed the beast. Galway will take a lot of heart from this result. Come on Ollie - ya have to give it one more year now.

Homer

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Homer

Tipp 3-17
Kilkenny 1-17

70 mins + 1 min (3 to be played)

Home and hosed

ross4life

The better team won pure & simple! i hope the tipp fans celebrate this win on the field
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Homer

Tipp 4-17
Kilkenny 1-18

FT

Congrats Tipp

Pitch invasion being held

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

imtommygunn

Playing Shefflin was a shocking crazy decision. He'll be wrecked for longer now. Don't think it was the losing of it though.

I thought 5 minutes to go KK sneak a goal and they'd win. Don't know why Richie Power didn't go for a goal. Honestly thought at that point Tipp had it. Fennelly then hit a shot with no belief in it. I thought KK thought they'd lost if before they had.

ardal

Nice touch to Liam.

Great final from what I gather over the radio.

Congrats Tipp,

I went in with mixed feelings wanting them to do the 5 in a row, but also having great respect for Nicky English

ross4life

Why are people still voting for tipp in the poll  :D

Wanted to see 5 in a row but would have been injustice if Tipp didn't win that game today fair play to them... will be some craic in Thurles tonight

IMO shame no fans on the field, another great GAA tradition gone  :-\
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"