Man Raped in Tyrone

Started by DrinkingHarp, August 15, 2010, 07:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

omagh_gael

This is a very dodgy area to walk home. Went this way home many many times when hammered, frightening to think something like this could happen. God help the young lad.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Banana Man

I tell you what lads it probably happens more often than we hear about I think

While not trying to differientiate between men and women being raped, I think most people will accept that there is a greater perceived taboo with actually going to authorities and reporting being raped if you are a male.

This lad who got raped and reported is demonstrating the utmost bravery and I hope they catch the b*stard that did it

quit yo jibbajabba

74 year old woman raped in ballymena area too over weekend;

both absolutely disgusting attacks...

Tyrones own

Terrible terrible act alright....but I have to ask,
How the feck does this happen? Was he asleep drunk
Or what....I don't get it at all  :-\
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Tyrones own on August 16, 2010, 03:41:16 PM
thats what i wass wondering aswell, you'd think he would put up some fight! but apparently it was a gang of them, which if anything, makes it even worse :-\
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

theskull1

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on August 16, 2010, 03:44:30 PM
thats what i wass wondering aswell, you'd think he would put up some fight! but apparently it was a gang of them, which if anything, makes it even worse :-\
Which begs the same question that TO posed

How the feck does this happen.  ???
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

nrico2006

Quote from: theskull1 on August 16, 2010, 03:53:21 PM

I can't imagine it would be a gang, there is no way that there is a group of people in this country who run about with each other and all have the common aim of raping another man.  There is alot of scumbags in this country, but the chances of the few that would ever do this actually being mates and putting the idea forward are too slim. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

maximus

Said in the paper the police were looking for three people in connection with the incident.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 16, 2010, 03:56:52 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on August 16, 2010, 03:53:21 PM

I can't imagine it would be a gang, there is no way that there is a group of people in this country who run about with each other and all have the common aim of raping another man.  There is alot of scumbags in this country, but the chances of the few that would ever do this actually being mates and putting the idea forward are too slim.

A normal, sane individual would think that. However you wonder where all these perverse groups come from, and how they start!!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Puckoon

Didnt something similar happen to some fella outside a rugby club a few years back - and it was a group of people in a van that the police were looking for?

The Iceman

Didn't it happen in Limavady maybe about 5 years ago too.
Dont' be fooled theres manys a sick fcukr out there and birds of a feather flock together and all that.....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...