Author Topic: Premium Seat At Croke Park.  (Read 28767 times)

Gaffer

• View Profile
Re: Premium Seat At Croke Park.
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2014, 07:54:03 PM »
Is there a waiting list for them now?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Rois

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2019, 02:07:31 PM »
Sorry to open a five year old thread...

Any premium seat holders bought tickets for Westlife next weekend?  I am getting two from someone and I want to know how much he will have paid for them as it's unlikely he'll tell me.

Thanks

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2019, 04:33:06 PM »

Nailer

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2019, 11:49:45 PM »
Got this from Croke Park :

This is a friendly reminder to let you know that the closing date to purchase tickets for Westlife live at Croke Park is this Friday, 16th November at 4pm.
There will be no extension to this closing date. As both concerts are sold out, additional tickets will not be available.
Premium tickets cost 99.50 per ticket.

Rois

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2019, 04:49:15 PM »
Thanks.

kmckin

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2019, 02:37:45 PM »
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone would know of any premium tickets available for matches at the weekend?  Thank you

rosnarun

• Maigheo Ab
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2019, 03:35:59 PM »
come on give a tout an even break . he'll pay up to 10 quid for it.
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Nailer

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2019, 10:47:56 PM »
On ticket prices in the lower deck Cusack stand for finals only. I purchased two tickets for hurling and football finals only when they were first available, they were 1,600 for uncovered and 2,200 for covered for ten years and included replays, that may of been punts but Im not sure. I went for the uncovered option which were good value. When they were up for renewal the price had increased to 5,000 euro for two,covered and uncovered were the same price, I asked to be moved to the 45m line and got them in the covered section too.
So tickets are costing 125 euro each and if there are replays the price obviously averages less. It is a good deal as generally tickets are easily available for any other game in the stadium

balladmaker

• Irish To The Core!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2019, 07:33:23 PM »
On ticket prices in the lower deck Cusack stand for finals only. I purchased two tickets for hurling and football finals only when they were first available, they were 1,600 for uncovered and 2,200 for covered for ten years and included replays, that may of been punts but Im not sure. I went for the uncovered option which were good value. When they were up for renewal the price had increased to 5,000 euro for two,covered and uncovered were the same price, I asked to be moved to the 45m line and got them in the covered section too.
So tickets are costing 125 euro each and if there are replays the price obviously averages less. It is a good deal as generally tickets are easily available for any other game in the stadium

Where would one purchase such tickets from now?