Republicans on Hunger Strike

Started by Hereiam, August 04, 2010, 10:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hereiam

Just caught a bit of this yesterday evening on the Mat Cooper show. At this time they have not shaved and are not using the toilets, they are pouring it under the doors etc. Anyone know what is going on. Its been kept very hush hush.

Hereiam

Says alot about the state of peoples thinking when a thread on Wayne Rooney takin a piss gets more responses than this. So sad.

Rossfan

And why would they be in jail in the first place?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Denn Forever

Didn't hear the interview and can find nothing on the web. So don't know anything about it.

And as Father Ted would say "Down with that sort of thing"
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Hereiam

It was Eamon Mallie who was been interviewed about it and he was saying it was a sorry state of affairs

ziggysego

I've heard nothing about it Hereiam. Next time I see Eamon on Twitter, I'll ask him about it. He usually responds to a lot of my queries and jokes.
Testing Accessibility

Minder

Quote from: ziggysego on August 04, 2010, 09:25:55 PM
I've heard nothing about it Hereiam. Next time I see Eamon on Twitter, I'll ask him about it. He usually responds to a lot of my queries and jokes.

Jaysus
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

Quote from: Minder on August 04, 2010, 09:29:09 PM

Jaysus

Yeah. He thinks the people in West Tyrone have terrible problems if my jokes are anything to go by.
Testing Accessibility

Orior

I wonder if it is like the loyalist hunger strikes? They gave up prison food but got their pals (the prison warders) to bring them in fish suppers.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ziggysego

I asked him there and he told me he will have a report on it tomorrow. He was away before I could ask where, but I'm guessing on Stuggler O'Toole.
Testing Accessibility

Dún Dún

On the subject of hunger strikes.

Willie Frazer plans to personally demolish the H blocks  ;D ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h3AcpW1FU4

Minder

Are these the fellas that were described as an "embarassment to Ireland" the other day by the Deputy First Minister?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Square Ball

Quote from: Minder on August 05, 2010, 10:17:35 PM
Are these the fellas that were described as an "embarassment to Ireland" the other day by the Deputy First Minister?

Dont think so, were they not the buckos who blew up strand road police station?

never heard a thing about any hunger strike
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

any further information on this?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

Quote from: Square Ball on August 07, 2010, 12:00:19 AM
any further information on this?

Can't find out anymore.

I did notice on BBC Newsline that Sinn Fein are meeting with the 32 CSM to discuss dissenr threat and to proseude them to follow the political path. However 32 CSM put out a statement stating it's merely to do with the current Republican Prisoners situation...
Testing Accessibility