ivor callely expenses, forged invoices and who knows what-Noel Dempsey.

Started by Zapatista, August 03, 2010, 08:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapatista

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2010/0803/1224276088429.html

I'm sick of FF, Mary O'Rourke included. If that woman had half the decencey she pretends to have she would have left FF with Haughey.

Fraud and Perjury alive and well in FF.

mylestheslasher

Oh this is going to be fun. If the accountants don't look enough at receipts to see if the companies that supposedly wrote the receipts actually exist then I can only imagine the abuse that is/was going on. There will not be too many poiticians shouting about this as I suspect they are all at it to some level.

orangeman

Zapatista

Quote from: mylestheslasher on August 03, 2010, 11:31:17 AM
There will not be too many poiticians shouting about this as I suspect they are all at it to some level.

Here's one -

Green Party TD Paul Gogarty has made a formal complaint to GardaĆ­ concerning Ivor Callely's expenses

Read more: http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/gogarty-makes-formal-complaint-to-gardai-over-callely-467966.html#ixzz0vdcFKudp

AZOffaly

Quote from: Zapatista on August 04, 2010, 01:03:03 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on August 03, 2010, 11:31:17 AM
There will not be too many poiticians shouting about this as I suspect they are all at it to some level.

Here's one -

Green Party TD Paul Gogarty has made a formal complaint to GardaĆ­ concerning Ivor Callely's expenses

Read more: http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/gogarty-makes-formal-complaint-to-gardai-over-callely-467966.html#ixzz0vdcFKudp

Excuse my unparlimentary language, but f**k you Senator Callaly, f**k You. I apologise.

Zapatista

TacadoirArdMhacha

Now AZOffaly - That was most unparliamentary language.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

johnneycool

In as much as we've a real bunch of eejits in politics up here some of those lads in the south really do take the biscuit and could put the duck house Lord in Westminister to shame.

Zapatista

TAOISEACH Brian Cowen won't demand Ivor Callely's resignation in case the disgraced senator refuses.

Sources within Fianna Fail say that Mr Cowen is reluctant to call for Callely's head on a plate because he can't be sure that the north Dublin politician would actually step down

http://www.herald.ie/national-news/cowen-wont-demand-callelys-resignation-in-case-he-refuses-2289904.html

Could this be true ???

This guy is supposed to be running the fecking country. If he can't take on Ivor Callely then how the feck can he take on anyone else in the interest of the Country?

Tony Baloney

After the craic with Dempsey it's time Cowen caught a f**king grip. You have to wonder about the shit these boys were up to when there was plenty of cash about and no one holding the pursestrings!

Zapatista

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 09, 2010, 04:28:40 PM
After the craic with Dempsey it's time Cowen caught a f**king grip. You have to wonder about the shit these boys were up to when there was plenty of cash about and no one holding the pursestrings!

After the Dempsey thing you have to wonder why it's still going on.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Listen leave these FF wideboys alone, they have the important government business of shutting down the HSE - West of the Shannon, along the border and in Munster, then they can syphon off those savings to pay for the Eastern Seaboards NAMA.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

no mo do yakamo

Too right. This sort of thing would never occur under a Fine Gael led government. They'd probably be too busy getting extensions Dunne on their houses and closing rural post offices. ;)
It wasn't even kennedy in the car.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 09, 2010, 07:07:50 PM
Listen leave these FF wideboys alone, they have the important government business of shutting down the HSE - West of the Shannon, along the border and in Munster, then they can syphon off those savings to pay for the Eastern Seaboards NAMA.
Indeed and making sure every capital project outside of Dublin gets cancelled while stupid ones in Dublin get the go ahead. If only I could bring myself to vote for FG, the only hope is labour and some other left wing parties get in and start to maybe just maybe represent the people.