Its August - Bring back Fearon

Started by In the Onion Bag, August 02, 2010, 09:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In the Onion Bag

Quote from: supersarsfields on August 02, 2010, 03:57:47 PM
Just noticed this post from a Mr T Fearon on facebook on "the championship page".

I'll  also answer Tommy's question. Down are a mediocre team,and a mediocre  team was all that was required to beat Kerry (missing half their team  and lacking in hunger) on Saturday. On the other hand if Down beat  Kildare then I will revise that opinion, but they will not do that by  continuing to emulate Mickey Harte's tactics, which failed Tyrone last  Saturday as well.

Jeysus, so glad to see Tony is still alive.  Mods please let him back in esp now that he has got someone to support in Aug (McGeeney). 
After all its clear he has beaten ye and has found a ban workaround anyway. All in favour speak now.

Dubh driocht

AZOffaly

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Hardy

I miss him too, the same way I miss the fierce dose of haemorrhoids I had back in the nineties.

T Fearon

Keep this going and I just might be tempted!!!

ONeill

Oh fcuk me. He has been waiting this long to get mentioned.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Lecale2

In the Onion Bag

The Board has spoken.

From a population of nearly 4k eleven replies after 24hrs, only 3 in favour of Tony's return and the the rest mixed.  I must bow to the clear will of the Board.

Still, after several months Tony's rehabilitaion must nearly be complete.  Would be interested to know what social rehab programme he was underwent?