AISF 2010: An Dún vs Cill Dara

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, August 01, 2010, 06:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wee Shea

Passedit/snatter, cheers, will get a look at it later.

SambaSaffron

Did anybody bet on the game with Ladbrokes? I had Kildare but they've paid out on my accumulator for some reason.  :D I withdrew it straight off, even though it was only £38 off a £2 four-teamer.

armaghniac

Pat McEneaney is on RTE now, he stated that he had got things wrong and that he didn't blame the umpires as he was the boss. As he said I take the credit for good games and I take the criticism for the bad ones. Which is fair enough.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

yellowcard

Quote from: armaghniac on September 18, 2010, 03:41:37 PM
Pat McEneaney is on RTE now, he stated that he had got things wrong and that he didn't blame the umpires as he was the boss. As he said I take the credit for good games and I take the criticism for the bad ones. Which is fair enough.

Seen that alright, at least he had the balls to come out and take responsibility for his mistakes. However I'm sure all Kildare fans will be sick watching this game tomorrow thinking what might have been.

andunabu

Quote from: yellowcard on September 18, 2010, 06:40:04 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on September 18, 2010, 03:41:37 PM

Seen that alright, at least he had the balls to come out and take responsibility for his mistakes. However I'm sure all Kildare fans will be sick watching this game tomorrow thinking what might have been.
Well if that is the case Kildare's goal would not have stood either due to overcarrying and Down still would have won the game!

Jinxy

It would have been a draw if Smiths point had been awarded in the 1st half.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

norabeag

Quote from: Jinxy on September 18, 2010, 07:29:38 PM
I was in line with it. Never a point

MCMLX

Quote from: norabeag on September 18, 2010, 07:51:16 PM

I had a great view of it. It looked good to me. Its history now.

Jinxy

Were you wearing a white coat by any chance?  :D
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Donnellys Hollow

Who dragged this feckin match thread up again?

Pat's admission is no use to us now. He knew at the time it was a square ball (only decided to go into his umpires when he saw the replay on the big screen) but himself or the two statues behind the goal hadn't the balls to call it.

Anyway........... back to the club action.  :-[
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Dinny Breen

QuoteAnyway........... back to the club action.  :-[

Aghhhh DH that's even worse for me...
#newbridgeornowhere

In the Onion Bag

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: Dinny Breen on September 18, 2010, 10:47:18 PM
QuoteAnyway........... back to the club action.  :-[

Aghhhh DH that's even worse for me...

Towers probably have enough in them to stay up - presume they'll be wanting Ellistown?! 

Big turnaround in Kildare football with Towers and Clane scrapping it out for relegation. Who'd have thought that ten years ago? The Moores and Larries look to have it between them now. I can't see the Sash doing it without Dermot and Smithy went off injured today too.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Dinny Breen

Suncroft would be the draw, Towers are struggling for scores but should have enough to beat The Croft, Ellistown would be too much of a dog fight for me..

Moorfield were very very good against Celbridge, between them and the Larries alright...
#newbridgeornowhere