Mayo 2011, the new frontier?

Started by mannix, July 29, 2010, 10:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mannix

Longford may have done JOM and the rest of MAYO a BIG favour. A fresh start with completely new management that players will listen to, too many players appeared very lethargic for some reason or other others appeared out of shape. All was not well.
2011 will be a tough one but i think we have enough quality and skill to be up there near the top with everyone pulling in the same direction.
HOW FAR OFF THE MARK AM I?

whiskeysteve

Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

Kerry Mike

yerra you have to give it to the Mayo lads for enthusiasm, when most of us after a beating would be keeping the heads down for months, they keep on coming back for more abuse.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

muppet

Quote from: Kerry Mike on July 29, 2010, 10:45:32 AM
yerra you have to give it to the Mayo lads for enthusiasm, when most of us after a beating would be keeping the heads down for months, they keep on coming back for more abuse.

We all have our inner Galvin.
MWWSI 2017

Kerry Mike

QuoteWe all have our inner Galvin.

He has a few medals though.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

magpie seanie

Mayo will improve immeasurably for 2011 now that they have ejected Coco the Clown from managerial duties. A mediocre manager will improve them greatly. There's no way Mayo should have performed as abjectly as they did in this years championship with the talent available in that county.

Farrandeelin

Nobody fears us at all. That will be our downfall I'm afraid.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

muppet

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 29, 2010, 03:30:14 PM

You're right. We should pack it in altogether and try something new.

I'd say Conor Mort would be deadly at Curling and Trevor and Andy would be mighty men with the floor brush.
MWWSI 2017

magpie seanie

Quote from: muppet on July 29, 2010, 04:17:46 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 29, 2010, 03:30:14 PM

You're right. We should pack it in altogether and try something new.

I'd say Conor Mort would be deadly at Curling and Trevor and Andy would be mighty men with the floor brush.

Curling his hair maybe.