Buying a boat

Started by Bud Wiser, July 24, 2010, 10:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Wiser

Did anyone get this email message about the guy who bought the new boat?  As I received it.

He  just bought a new boat and decided to take her for the maiden  voyage.

This was his first boat and he wasn't quite sure of the  exactStandard Operating Procedures for launching it off a  ramp,
but he figured it couldn't be too hard.

He consulted  his local boat dealer for advice, but they just said "don't let the  trailer get too deep when you are trying to
launch the  boat".

Well, he didn't know what they meant by that as he could  barely get the  trailer in the water at all! Anyhow, here's a picture  below.

Folks,  you just can't make this stuff up!
And  once again, these people breed...and on occasion they  vote!

Scary!

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

whiskeysteve

surely not? id say some poor bastard left his handbrake off and the jeep rolled down the slipway (dumb enough i suppose) then some sod took a photo and put out a few emails that your man launched it that way on purpose.
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

Tyrones own

That was doing the rounds here a few months ago..but it had an Obama sticker photo shopped
into the back window ;D
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Capt Pat

He parked it and the tide came in. That e-mail is rubbish.

Tyrones own

Probably, but it's still bass ackwards no matter how you look at it to be caught out like that :D
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann