The CCCC Suspects this week ?

Started by Kerry Mike, July 19, 2010, 09:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: Kerry Mike on July 20, 2010, 11:05:52 PM
All quite from the CCCC again today... I am sure they have lots to review this week. Busy times in the CCCC  ;)

Maybe they're on their holidays ?.

Mike Sheehy

I think this quote from Colm O'Rourkes column sums it up perfectly.

QuoteWhich brings us nicely to a third body which has also sat idly by this past week, the Central Competitions Control Committee, better known as the CCCC. Has this committee any useful purpose, or is it merely there to keep manners on Kerry? Did they deliberate on some of the acts of indiscipline during and after the game? Is it any wonder that Kerry are getting a bit paranoid recently.

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: kerrylions on July 20, 2010, 08:02:15 PM
weve got club teams that would beat antrim,and yes the players take skelps out of eachother at training and whats wrong with that.ask the kilkenny players about their training sessions and i think they are going for 5 in a row this year

As other posters have pointed out...no you don't. 

As for my original post, rearrange these words to make a well known phrase "Cheek Tongue In"
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Kerry Mike

Another busy week then for the CCCC , lets review progress 5/6 days after last weekends action in football and hurling...

Games reviewed in Hurling and Football - f**k all
Suspensions handed out - f**k all

Keep up the good work lads.

And for all of you playing or supporting this weekend, its official, you can now grab someone by the Throat, you can headbutt and attempt to headbutt, you can high tackle or kick someone on the ground and the CCCC will sit back on their holes and do f**k all about it.

Enjoy the action at the weekend or whatever action is left in the GAA
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Mickeys beard

Quote from: Kerry Mike on July 23, 2010, 06:35:13 PM
Another busy week then for the CCCC , lets review progress 5/6 days after last weekends action in football and hurling...

And for all of you playing or supporting this weekend, its official, you can now grab someone by the Throat, you can headbutt and attempt to headbutt, you can high tackle or kick someone on the ground and the CCCC will sit back on their holes and do f**k all about it.

Just be careful not to fishhook anyone though.  That's definitely not allowed.
Boil the Drawers!

Elias

Quote from: Kerry Mike on July 23, 2010, 06:35:13 PM

Jesus I'd hate to be paranoid wreck too.

Mike Sheehy

Its an absolute disgrace.....how can anyone say there is not something going on here. As Kerry Mike said f**k all has been done about last weekends incidents while 2 of our best players have 2 month and 1 month suspensions.

Kerry co board will have to start playing hardball here and demanding equal treatment.

Kerry Mike

QuoteJesus I'd hate to be paranoid wreck too.

I've been consistant all along on this, the 2 Kerry lads deserved a suspension, but where are the suspensions for equally bad offenses all summer from other teams in hurling and football, and I am going to keep highlighting them in the hope that maybe the CCCC might get the finger out and take a look, if thats being paranoid or sour grapes I dont give a flying fiddlers f**k.

And if it means some other high profile player misses a game or two so be it, do the crime you do the time, we need to see a equal justice system in the GAA.
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

omagh_gael

Ye boys down in the kingdom appear to have short memories. Us Tyronies were fair game back in those dark February evenings but come the longer days poor old Kerry are taking a bit of a battering.

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on February 20, 2010, 05:57:09 AM
http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=124228

The latest NFL Fair Play Index sees Limerick's impressive disciplinary record maintained, while the CCCC's bans on Tyrone have dropped Mickey Harte's men to the foot of the table.
Limerick picked up three yellow cards in their win over Carlow but having a perfect record from their opening game against London means they maintain their position at the top.

Monaghan, who were joint top last week have dropped into the bottom half on foot of eight yellow cars picked up against Galway.

Tyrone, mid-table after four yellows in round one, have dropped to the bottom to the pile after three of those yellows were changed to red by the CCCC and Joe McMahon received a straight red in the loss to Mayo last Sunday.

Further proof that Mickey Harte and his evil dwarves are intent on ruining our great game with their thuggery.

In all seriousness, the inconsistency shown by the 4C's is ridiculous at this stage. Time for a Monday morning review committee to sit down and review ALL games and deal out equal punishment.

The Konica

I predict Galvin to get a 4 week ban this weekend

Archie Mitchell

I wonder will Rory Woods be summoned this week for his sly dig on Early? Or will it matter now Monaghan are out?

Lecale2

"Sly dig" - looked like a dive to me!

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Kerry Mike

CCCC - Cork v Antrim should keep them busy for a few mins on Monday and dont just be focusing on the Antrim No 14, lots of Cork lads let themselves down again.

how was O'Halpin playing this week anyway ? 
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

SuperDooperCooper

What does a hurling player have to do to get a suspension by the CCCC.
Just watched the Sunday Game and saw the Cork v Antrim game - you can clearly hear Donal Og roaring at the Umpire who was looking at the Antrim lad - he should have walked for that.
Mind you Cadogan may well have started it with a dig to the ribs.
The CCCC will be back on duty Saturday 14:00 to 16:00 only by all accounts.