All Ireland Quarter Final Kerry V Down

Started by never kickt a ball, July 18, 2010, 11:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Maguire01

It's ridiculous the way the pundits are talking about the Kerry 'goal' when two defenders and the keeper stopped playing.

gerry

ffs its kerry lads, there not a team to lay down
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Hardy

Quote from: Jinxy on July 31, 2010, 02:48:55 PM
I thought the ref got it right.
It was one of those sideways 'pushed' hand-passes as far as I'm concerned.

I thought so too - no "backlift".

bloodybreakball

ahh did you hea that, he likes to call the thing as he see's it,

listen lads, unless it;s a blantant FECKIN throw, let it go,

awwh googd stuff. does anybody else think dan mc cartan isn't doing too bad today and im a not a fan

Armaghgeddon

Hardy

Quote from: passedit on July 31, 2010, 02:48:31 PM
Quote from: Hardy on July 31, 2010, 02:44:27 PM
Ah ffs Paddy. Why should Cooper have pulled out of that?

Went to do him from behind cheap shot. Clarke too strong is why he wasn't flattened. sneaky dirty shot.

With respect, Paddy that has to be a red-tinted view. From behind??  A perfect shoulder-to-shoulder hit in my view. If that's sneaky or dirty, I don't know what the game will become.

bloodybreakball

nawh i think that was a bad tackle too, hitting a man a full shoulder when he's going to lift a ball, knew what he was at, i think the same as o sullivan on rodgers

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Bid decision taking Star out of the forwards, they need to win midfield, but sure its so greasy out there he could easily spill ball he wins. Kerry's options up front are alot more obsious now. Down might be able to double tag Gooch now.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Hardy

Quote from: hardstation on July 31, 2010, 02:52:30 PM
What are the odds on Down for the All Ireland?

9 on Betfair now for small money. 7.4 after the first €10.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Hardy on July 31, 2010, 02:54:38 PM
Quote from: passedit on July 31, 2010, 02:48:31 PM
Quote from: Hardy on July 31, 2010, 02:44:27 PM
Ah ffs Paddy. Why should Cooper have pulled out of that?

Went to do him from behind cheap shot. Clarke too strong is why he wasn't flattened. sneaky dirty shot.

It was fair shoulder imho too

With respect, Paddy that has to be a red-tinted view. From behind??  A perfect shoulder-to-shoulder hit in my view. If that's sneaky or dirty, I don't know what the game will become.
#newbridgeornowhere

Hardy

Quote from: bloodybreakball on July 31, 2010, 02:57:12 PM
nawh i think that was a bad tackle too, hitting a man a full shoulder when he's going to lift a ball, knew what he was at, i think the same as o sullivan on rodgers

No self-respecting footballer would pull out of that shoulder-to-shoulder. You're not required to warn your opponent in advance. You hit him as hard you can within the rules.

stephenite

Ref should've played advantage there for Down

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

I begining to think Roscommon might do it tomorrow, the Cork lads must be wetting themselves and might be left in a big mess tomorrow.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Hardy

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on July 31, 2010, 02:59:20 PM
I begining to think Roscommon might do it tomorrow, the Cork lads must be wetting themselves and might be left in a big mess tomorrow.

Cork will absolutely murder Roscommon.