All Ireland Quarter Final Kerry V Down

Started by never kickt a ball, July 18, 2010, 11:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Why did Rodgers not try and kick that 45?
Daft decision.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

mountainboii

When they went out of it for a spell there I thought Down had shot their bolt early like in Casement last month, but they're doing rightly. What's that on the back of their collars? Roman numerals?

Mickeys beard

Have some balls commentators-call a dangerous tackle for what it is-hard knock my hole.
Boil the Drawers!

thebandit

Quote from: hardstation on July 31, 2010, 12:44:55 AM
Quote from: deaconblue on July 31, 2010, 12:42:39 AM
lads , kerry are different class to down, they will win handy by 7/8 points, cant belive down are been tipped to win this game ???   wont happen !!!
Who is tipping Down? Jesus Christ, Donegal should have bate them and they are shite.
yes sir?

Hardy

Beginning to feel good about the first leg of my 30/1 treble. Down, Dublin and the Leinster Champions.

passedit

Quote from: Mickeys beard on July 31, 2010, 02:40:21 PM
Have some balls commentators-call a dangerous tackle for what it is-hard knock my hole.

Add Gooch's cheap shot on Clarke to that as well. Dirt is dirt whoever does it
Don't Panic

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Hardy

Ah ffs Paddy. Why should Cooper have pulled out of that?

Hardy

Jinxy

Eh, it wasn't a disallowed goal?
It was a free out.
All the Down defenders stopped.

Hardy

That's outrageous criticism of the referee in the studio. Completely OTT over one debatable decision, that  wasn't nearly as clear-cut as they're calling it with the benefit of 10 slow-motion replays.

Mickeys beard

In all fairness, it was a legal handpass but the keeper pulled out, hearing the whistle so not necessarily a goal
Boil the Drawers!

passedit

Quote from: Hardy on July 31, 2010, 02:44:27 PM
Ah ffs Paddy. Why should Cooper have pulled out of that?

Went to do him from behind cheap shot. Clarke too strong is why he wasn't flattened. sneaky dirty shot. Rte have to stop putting biased analysts on Spillane is beyond a joke at this stage. The hand holding the ball moved with the strike free out.

f**k UP PAT!
Don't Panic

Jinxy

I thought the ref got it right.
It was one of those sideways 'pushed' hand-passes as far as I'm concerned.

Armaghgeddon

I think Down are going to embarass Kerry