AI Club finals - the dates and times

Started by Kerry Mike, February 15, 2007, 09:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandy Hill

Will be in the corporate sector on Saturday  ;D  cheering on our County Champions; here's hoping you do it and do it well!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Stercus accidit"

ziggysego

OK everyone, all the photos of Greencastle's match against Duagh are now posted on the Greencastle website. Please come visit. There's 128 pictures to look at.
Testing Accessibility

Travis T O Justice

Sorry if this has ben answered already but what time is the Cross v Crokes game throwing in at on Saturday is it 2 or 3??
"If it was easy any monkey could do it....go get me a monkey Barry".

SuperDooperCooper

Crokes v Cross on at 2pm
Hurling on at 3:40.

magpie seanie

Quoteall the other people who have given up their time and voluteered only to be personally ridiculed by gobshites like yourself

Right back at you sunshine with a snowball made by yourself.

Like Michael Greenan I'm not going to use the work I do in the GAA to get a big government appointed job for pushing their agenda.

Quoteyou wouldnt know a "great man" if he came up and kicked you in the arse

I'd suggest than a "great man" wouldn't be going around kicking fellas in the arse but my definition of "great man" seems to be more stringent than yours.

lynchbhoy

I still think sean kelly ranks behind sean mccague for self importance and spinning his own agenda as president of the GAA.

Also I think mccague was the architect of the crap that kelly continued on and then implemented

Think our current man (Brennan) is an honest down to earth GAA man with no agendas or notions of creating a political role after GAA presidency after his tenure.

(PS Seanie,
ya kind of know me - does that not count?) :D

true ulster gael

Quote from: ziggysego on March 14, 2007, 09:09:33 PM
OK everyone, all the photos of Greencastle's match against Duagh are now posted on the Greencastle website. Please come visit. There's 128 pictures to look at.
well done ziggy
do you think that your win was spoiled by the soiling of the croke park pitch being used for rugby?

ziggysego

Quote from: true ulster gael on March 15, 2007, 01:01:36 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on March 14, 2007, 09:09:33 PM
well done ziggy
do you think that your win was spoiled by the soiling of the croke park pitch being used for rugby?

None, thought didn't like seeing the remains of RBS printed on the pitch. Other than that, I had forgotten all about ruggers boys being in, and the soccer ones coming in.
Testing Accessibility

Mike Sheehy

Quotemy definition of "great man" seems to be more stringent than yours

your a Greenan fan, thats all we need to know about your "stringent" criteria for greatness. 

Declan

Best of luck to all the participants in tomorrows games. Looking forward to both of them though it'll be hard watching the football hoping both teams lose!!!!! ;)

Kerry Mike

Best of luck to Dr Crokes tomorrow.

But until such time as they can actually win a County Championship and maybe beat South Kerry along the way, any possible win tomorrw will be tainted.

Dr Crokes the second best team in Kerry, will hopefully be the best team in the country tomorrow :P
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

brokencrossbar1

Mike, the insinuation therefore is if Cross win then they are conceiveably not the best team as South Kerry may have been better ;)

Don't be a chicken declan, nail your colours to the mast man and cheer someone on!

Best of luck to all participants tomorrow.  Obviously I want Cross to win but just hope that the game is worthy of the occassion. 

Bogball XV

Does anyone think Crokes have a chance?  I do, but everyone I talk has totally written them off - strangely the bookies don't make cross the unanimous favs everyone else does.
Hope it's a great game, will the attendance be adversely affected by the rugby do you think?

brokencrossbar1

One thing is for certain, Cross themselves do not see themselves as clearcut favourites.  Any team that has ability to get to an All Ireland Final must be feared, and no matter how good or bad teams are from Kerry, they have the mentality of winning finals and that is half the battle. 

A kick of the ball will be between the teams and no more.

As regards the attendance, I think there will be minimum 35000 at the game.  The Cross support will have no interest in the rugby whatsoever.  I cannot speak for the other teams but I am sure they will bring a fair following.  There may be a drop on the neutrals, but generally the ones who go as neutrals to Clubs finals are ones only interested in the GAA and tehrefore rugby will have little impact on their decision.

Billys Boots

BC (and BC junior), enjoy the day out with the langers.  I'll be thinking of ye on the long drive to Northwest Mayo.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...