AI Club finals - the dates and times

Started by Kerry Mike, February 15, 2007, 09:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerry Mike

About 4km travelling from Killarney I have heard, and with a few neutral Kerry animals like myself it should be around the 5k mark. I'd expect about 30k in total. But the weather and the rugby will have a big bearing.

BC there is a bit of bad blood between Crokes and South Kerry so thats where I am coming from just a bit of banter for the Killarney boys, I am sure if Cross win they will be worthy champions.

I think Crokes have a great chance but Andrew Kennelly will be a loss, he was injured with the Kerry U21's last week.  Alot will depend on Eoin Brosnan he has caused Armagh teams problems before with his direct running and is a good aman for a goal on his day and then you have the Gooch factor whom Oisin McConville has said is unmarkable, but I am sure Mr Bellew will have plans. Add in Kieran O'Leary who is well able to take his scores and it nots a one man show up front.

Looking at both teams on paper you would have to favour Cross as they have a very strong spine with their county men down the middle but like most games its down to the little things on the day.
Hopefully the day will stay fine and that the referee will have a good day in the office. Other than that its down to a bit of luck.

Best of luck to both teams.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

SuperDooperCooper

Best of luck to the Crokes tomorrow. I fear Cross will be too strong but the Kerry contingent will travel in hope none the less.
Kennelly is a massive loss to the Crokes, a future Kerry player IMO, hopefully he can comeback from the cruciate.
Why Kerry were forced to play the u-21 game last week I will never know. It's a shame for any player to miss an All-Ireland final.
5,000 expected to travel from Killarney. 2/3 club titles wouldn't be bad.......
Weather forecast not great unfortunately and I have a ticket which will see me getting soaked :'(

Uladh

The best of luck to The Rangers tomorrow. For God and Ulster!

brokencrossbar1

While I hope they will have it comfortable I think it will be closer than people think.  These are games where lesser lights become superstars and I don't necessarily think that Gooch or Oisin will be the main men.

Mike if you, or anyone else for that matter, is up to it a few of us will be in Hill 16 pre match for a pint.  Come and join us for the craic.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 16, 2007, 02:15:59 PM
While I hope they will have it comfortable I think it will be closer than people think.  These are games where lesser lights become superstars and I don't necessarily think that Gooch or Oisin will be the main men.

Mike if you, or anyone else for that matter, is up to it a few of us will be in Hill 16 pre match for a pint.  Come and join us for the craic.

** Cheeky Armagh man takes over Cheeky Dubs 'Hill16 pub' before Club final shocker ***

Look forward to the clash of donaldson trying to stop the run of Brosnan tomorrow (I'll bet it mostly wont be legal)

thejuice

Wish I was home to watch the club finals, i love going to them, Pity TG4 arent showing them online, dont know why they show everything but the games online. One of the biggest draws for TG4 is their GAA coverage.

Ta me ar buile >:(

Crokes and Ballyhale to win
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016