All Ireland Quarter Final Tir Eoghain V Dublin

Started by never kickt a ball, July 18, 2010, 11:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Quote from: Fermanaghandsam on July 31, 2010, 04:40:28 PM
The whistles are disgraceful, I have never supported Tyrone in my life before but because of the whistles from the Hill I think I finally want them to win!!!

The fans around the 'Asshole' should sort him/her out if they have any sence of fair play!

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: passedit on July 31, 2010, 04:32:36 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 31, 2010, 04:29:37 PM
Quote from: Hardy on July 31, 2010, 04:26:20 PM
Mulligan wearing a necklace? Madness - that could be lethal - surely illegal?
a man wearing a necklace should be illegal, yes.

No links as far as I can find passedit, have to make do with micheal and distruptions for golf and advertisments!

Same as that bloody pain in the hole
Did you hear them describe the rugby game as a "thriller" - someone won sixty something to nil! wtf!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Family guy

Tyrone should bring petey harte on for dooher,tyrone taking wrong descison every time,fair play to dublin forcing them into them

Puckoon

Quote from: Family guy on July 31, 2010, 04:45:54 PM
Tyrone should bring petey harte on for dooher,tyrone taking wrong descison every time,fair play to dublin forcing them into them

I was thinking that earlier - but he has gotten on a lot of ball - and isnt using it all that badly bar once or twice.

muppet

Quote from: From the Bunker on July 31, 2010, 04:42:35 PM
Quote from: Fermanaghandsam on July 31, 2010, 04:40:28 PM
The whistles are disgraceful, I have never supported Tyrone in my life before but because of the whistles from the Hill I think I finally want them to win!!!

The fans around the 'Asshole' should sort him/her out if they have any sence of fair play!

If he blows a phantom whistle that screws up a Dubs goal chance I'd say he'll be farting dixie for the rest of his days.
MWWSI 2017

passedit

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 31, 2010, 04:44:17 PM
Quote from: passedit on July 31, 2010, 04:32:36 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 31, 2010, 04:29:37 PM
Quote from: Hardy on July 31, 2010, 04:26:20 PM
Mulligan wearing a necklace? Madness - that could be lethal - surely illegal?
a man wearing a necklace should be illegal, yes.

No links as far as I can find passedit, have to make do with micheal and distruptions for golf and advertisments!

Same as that bloody pain in the hole
Did you hear them describe the rugby game as a "thriller" - someone won sixty something to nil! wtf!

They're some boys to talk up the egg chasin all right. No harm anyway I'm still calming down after the first game better for the oul heart to walk away from the computer for a while.

Don't Panic

From the Bunker

Poor Spillane is still red in the face after the first game.

drici

Dublin 0-08 Tyrone 0-08

2nd Half

Turlough O Carolan

Is there one whistler or a few? Thought I heard a few whistles for the second Tyrone goal chance. If he keeps blowing up valid moves, he could have a career as a GAA referee. Seriously he needs it slapped out of his mouth.

drici

Dublin 0-08 Tyrone 0-09

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

drici

Dublin 0-08 Tyrone 0-10

drici

Dublin 0-09 Tyrone 0-10

drici

Dublin 0-10 Tyrone 0-10