All Ireland Quarter Final Tir Eoghain V Dublin

Started by never kickt a ball, July 18, 2010, 11:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Kerry Mike on July 29, 2010, 11:08:01 PM
Tyrone people you must be so proud, you have unearthed a real gem here in the mould of a certain Mr Fearon, look after him/her and hopefully someone can direct "it" to the right location in the premium section on Saturday.

:D
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Kerry Mike on July 29, 2010, 10:55:51 PM
QuotePS gonna go to the match haven't been to one since AIF in 2008

So f**king funny, At least the bandwagon Kerry supporters who show up in Sept go at least once a year to see a game ;)

All i have to do now is sort out my attire do i wear a white shirt with red tie (that might be too much) NO i think i'll keep it neutral grey shirt & tie and then i can roar for all 6 teams at different stages. BTW Does the new M1 take you right into the ground?

Kerry Mike

It does, follow the signs for the Port tunnel it brings you right in under Croke Park to the private underground parking with the lifts up to the premium level, you can't miss it.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

ONeill

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on July 29, 2010, 03:12:24 PM
Well based on last days performances does he deserve to keep his place?

You must be joking. Mugsy was our best ball winner last day out.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gaffer

Quote from: ONeill on July 29, 2010, 11:34:08 PM

Ageed but with his experience we look to him for scores whic he didn't do in Ulster Final.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

ONeill

He was unlucky with a couple of attempts but set up the whole hf back line for scores. I was very impressed with him last day.

red hander

Quote from: ONeill on July 29, 2010, 11:45:40 PM
He was unlucky with a couple of attempts but set up the whole hf back line for scores. I was very impressed with him last day.

I thought he was our best player in first half, won every ball ... and he loves playing against the Jackeens

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Gaffer on July 29, 2010, 11:40:44 PM
Ageed but with his experience we look to him for scores whic he didn't do in Ulster Final.

Immense work-rate and showing for the ball; he'll come good in the scoring stakes, no worries there. Regardless, on his link play alone he's well worth his place.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ONeill

Quote from: hardstation on July 29, 2010, 11:49:14 PM
Although unimpressed with him against Down, when he hid.
But, impressed with him against Antrim when he fouled Colin Brady before sticking it in the net.

You know impressed.

ONeill

There are many legends as to how the O Neills acquired their motto. One story is that when their ancestors sailed close to the northeast tip of Ireland they agreed that whoever landed first would have that area of land. A quick-witted warrior chopped off his left hand, threw it onto the shore and claimed his reward! Modern coats of arms show the symbol as a right hand, but the more ancient records clearly have it as "sinister" or left.

Sure why would a man cut off his right?

Fuzzman

I totally agree with this
I had been giving him a hard time before the Ulster final but I thought his unselfish attitude was excellent
He was always out in front for a change and held ever ball that was hit into him
He was a constant source for ball winning in the FF & HF line and I think we could see a lot from a new slimmer leaner more mature Mugsy if he gets the right ball into him

Bet ye he scores 1.3 on Sat
G'nite all

Mickeys beard

Just done a bet on Hughes to score first goal at 25/1 and another at
Hughes to get last score of game at 25/1. with paddypower.  unfortunately couldn't do a combo!
Boil the Drawers!

cadhlancian

Quote from: ONeill on July 29, 2010, 11:34:08 PM

Agree with ya Shane! Mulligan has added more to his game than scoring , and TBH I think he is actually having a pretty good year, and ya think the beard would drop him against the jacks? Little bit of history there ;D

Hound

Dubs unchanged:

Stephen Cluxton

Michael Fitzsimons                      Rory O'Carroll                                  Philly McMahon               

Kevin Nolan                                  Ger Brennan                                      Barry Cahill                         

Michael Darragh Macauley                      Ross McConnell

Niall Corkery                                   Alan Brogan                                      Bryan Cullen         

David Henry                                 Eoghan O'Gara                                 Bernard Brogan             

illdecide

As an Ulster man (Armagh) i wish tyrone all the best for their game v Dublin...C'mon tyrone
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch