All Ireland Quarter Final Tir Eoghain V Dublin

Started by never kickt a ball, July 18, 2010, 11:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: heffo on July 26, 2010, 11:49:51 AM
Dubs v Tyrone on at 4pm Saturday - Kerry v Down as curtain raiser

BALLS Heffo, need some proof of that  ;D

Any idea when tickets will go on sale at www.ticketmaster.ie ??
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Hound

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on July 26, 2010, 12:06:51 PM

BALLS Heffo, need some proof of that  ;D

Any idea when tickets will go on sale at www.ticketmaster.ie ??
The last two weeks the games have been at 3pm and 5pm on Saturday, so would be unusual to go for 4pm this time?

Just checked - athletics coverage starts at 6pm, so 2pm and 4pm makes sense, so it seems heffo is on the ball again.

ONeill

Looking forward to this. This is a different Dublin from '08 and '05. A bit for defensively savvy and less of the prima donnas.

Remember in 2008, Brogan went off early so he's a new force to contend with.

What about big O'Gara - donkey or a Jackeen Donaghy?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

orangeman

Good chance then that we could see Tyrone and Kerry minors as part of a 3 game show ?.

Club Rossa

No times or dates confirmed on the GAA website yet.

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: ONeill on July 26, 2010, 12:10:18 PM
Looking forward to this. This is a different Dublin from '08 and '05. A bit for defensively savvy and less of the prima donnas.

He's young and he's a brute, definately a very strong runner with the ball and very direct but im going to question his vision as said before.  He run through the Louth defence last week like they where not there, he will now think he can do that to the tyrone defence and i expect him to run into cul de sacs and get swallowed up, no one man is stronger than 3 men
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Jinxy

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on July 26, 2010, 12:16:17 PM

He's young and he's a brute, definately a very strong runner with the ball and very direct but im going to question his vision as said before.  He run through the Louth defence last week like they where not there, he will now think he can do that to the tyrone defence and i expect him to run into cul de sacs and get swallowed up, no one man is stronger than 3 men

I'd say the Tyrone FB line can't wait to get hold of him.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

nrico2006

He went off early but he is hardly a new force to deal with, he has been around for years now.  Never really lived up to his early billing.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

commonsense

First game on saturday for the Meath game would suit me fine. But i suppose the GAA are unlikely to make scheduling changes for one fan. A hell of a fan, granted, but it's still probably unlikely.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Jinxy on July 26, 2010, 12:20:10 PM

I'd say the Tyrone FB line can't wait to get hold of him.
would be confident of justy or joe dealing with hime,
gormley on alan brogan. bernard brogan will pose the biggest problem. maybe harte will give that job to mccarron after a good showing last day out
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Jinxy

BB was quiet against Louth.
I'd expect a big game from him the next day.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Zapatista

He'll have to get the ball before he runs at anything.

Norf Tyrone

Pain in the arse a Saturday game for us Tyronies with the traffic on the road. Add into it the fact that Ulster are playing in the Aviva stadium on Saturday as well!

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

GAA_Punter

Quote from: sizzler on July 26, 2010, 12:03:39 PM
Is it defo sat? I would have thought they would leave the most glamourous match to the end??

Kind same theory

All Ireland Football Quarter Finals – Fixtures , Times & Date .
http://www.sportsnewsireland.com/2010/07/26/all-ireland-football-quarter-finals-fixtures-times-date/