The Official Brazil 2014 FIFA World Cup thread

Started by The Real Laoislad, July 13, 2010, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

EC Unique

Quote from: laoislad on July 04, 2014, 07:05:11 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 02, 2014, 12:11:19 AM
I think EC will be correct.
You should have known better....

Good job I changed my mind😘💷💷

Result: Win
Football Matches
World Cup Matches France v Germany
17:00 04/07
To Qualify for the Next Round
Germany @ 8/11

Result: Win
Football Matches
World Cup Matches Brazil v Colombia
21:00 04/07
To Qualify for the Next Round
Brazil @ 2/5
Stake and Return Details
Bet Placed at: 14:13 02/07
Bet type: Single (to Win)
Number of Lines: 1
Stake per Line: £100.00

Number of win Lines: 1
Total Stake: £100.00
Tax: £0.00
Freebets Redeemed: £0.00
Winnings: £241.82

Bingo

World Cup qtr final. Home team with 200m people expecting them to win. Far from been a team of vintage and been slated for having very average players. Playing an inform team.

Considering that I think Brazil done rightly and done what was needed. It's all about winning. I wish Liverpool had done that V Chelsea.

Wildweasel74

G just seen Luiz goal again on the replay, some goal

Sea The Stars

The referee performance was appalling. Fernandinho, Maicon and Marcelo were giving away frees all night. Persistent, cynical fouling. They clearly set out to butcher James Rodriguez. How many times was he fouled and there was not one yellow given against him? I think Brazil only got 2 yellow cards. 1 for Thiago Silva which was blatant and the goalkeeper for taking out a player.

Kidder81

Quote from: Bingo on July 04, 2014, 11:03:14 PM
World Cup qtr final. Home team with 200m people expecting them to win. Far from been a team of vintage and been slated for having very average players. Playing an inform team.

Considering that I think Brazil done rightly and done what was needed. It's all about winning. I wish Liverpool had done that V Chelsea.

Absolutely, it's all about winning, do they want to be like the 1982 team or the 1994 team? Brazil have got pragmatic long ago. I saw some journalist saying he had never seen a team in any sport under so much pressure to win a tournament. Some set of balls on them of they do win it. Germany aren't exactly coming down with flicks and tricks yet they are lauded for their "efficiency".

clarshack

Ref was a homer tonite and I hope Germany pump Brazil in the semis.

bennydorano

Some shocking decisions,  anything within an asses roar of a 50/50 is going Brazils way.

ballinaman

Quote from: clarshack on July 04, 2014, 11:13:11 PM
Ref was a homer tonite and I hope Germany pump Brazil in the semis.
Agreed.

Neymar taken to hospital reports saying.

Shrewdness

Hard to believe there's only six games left in this World Cup.

mouview

Christ, the end can't come quick enough so we can say goodbye to Billo. As poor now as Brazil are onfield, just won't listen to pundits answers without hurrying them up ("Yeah, OK, That's right"), incapable of winging it, keeps making errors, hopeless when he goes off autocue.

EC Unique

Quote from: Shrewdness on July 04, 2014, 11:18:53 PM
Hard to believe there's only six games left in this World Cup.

The most entertaining games may be behind us.

Capt Pat

I backed them at the start of the tournament but it looks like the end for Brazil against a good consistent German team in the semi final. Brazil might be missing their two best players in the next game. Tiago Silva through suspension and Neymar through injury.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Capt Pat on July 05, 2014, 12:00:33 AM
I backed them at the start of the tournament but it looks like the end for Brazil against a good consistent German team in the semi final. Brazil might be missing their two best players in the next game. Tiago Silva through suspension and Neymar through injury.

Will they have the ref favouring them??
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.