The Official Brazil 2014 FIFA World Cup thread

Started by The Real Laoislad, July 13, 2010, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Well that's that! Hard to beat a team that is proverbially beating you and a blind Ref!

laoislad

This has been a dreadful game. Colombia could have beaten them if they played a bit and didn't get dragged into the fouling game that Brazil were at.
Hope the Germans hammer Brazil if they do go through.
Some free kick though in fairness.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

tyroneman

Takes some doing to make themselves the most hated team at the WC with their cheating and bias from refs but well done Brazil...u managed it

Wildweasel74

I give Brazil the benefit of the start of the tournament and thought they win it, but after 5 games i have to say they are a fairly poor team and home advantage is obviously a big difference, there is no way they make the final if the world cup was outside Brazil. they have 2 good central defenders,a decent defensive midfielder and neymar, Hulk and Fred are very poor (Playing Kaka as striker would have been a better option than Fred, hell to be honest i am 40 and a better option than Fred), fullbacks very dodgy, William and Ramieres and likely Dante should be in this team somewhere, What the hell has happened Oscar, one of Chelsea best players, he been nonexistent this world cup. goals from neymar and their defence cloaks that they are fairly poor, playing the Germans next who don't look anything special either to be honest,

tyroneman

ITV said it was 'almost preordained' tonight........yeh and then some

Wildweasel74

I woudltn say they are cheating but the ref shoudl been firing out alot of yellow cards here, Still thinkt he Dutch team the best team in it but they probably go out and self destruct the mor night,

That maybe a red there??

Wildweasel74

And that lad the player of the world cup even though he been kicked off the park the night

gerrykeegan

2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

From the Bunker

AQMP

The World Cup is getting progressively worse

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Kidder81

Quote from: AQMP on July 04, 2014, 10:54:45 PM
The World Cup is getting progressively worse

Yeah but it's "just win baby" at this stage, teams will be more cautious and take less chances.

Wildweasel74

This Brazil team has no pattern of play and neymar has badly went off the boil from the first 2 games, only thing is germany have been getting progressively worse also

Captain Obvious

The Germans should have more than enough to defeat that Brazilian side.

AQMP

Quote from: laoislad on July 04, 2014, 10:55:30 PM
Germany will beat Brazil.

No way...Brazil are FIFA's team.  This World Cup is over.