The Official Brazil 2014 FIFA World Cup thread

Started by The Real Laoislad, July 13, 2010, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewobbler

Germany manager looks like he's stopped mucking around with players out of position.

Think they'll have their game heads on this evening. Germany 3 -0 France.

Here's hoping Colombia keep it going in the later game. I don't actually think it'll be that entertaining unless Colombia score an early goal and force the Brazilians to put a bit of tempo into their game.

beer baron

I seen a German line up with Mertesacker in,no teamsheet up on skysports scorecentre.

rodney trotter

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: beer baron on July 04, 2014, 03:55:17 PM
I seen a German line up with Mertesacker in,no teamsheet up on skysports scorecentre.

Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Hummels, Howedes - Schweinsteiger, Khedira - Muller, Kroos Ozil - Klose.

AQMP

Quote from: beer baron on July 04, 2014, 03:55:17 PM

France:  Lloris (c), Debuchy, Evra, Varane, Sakho, Cabaye, Valbuena, Benzema, Griezmann, Matuidi, Pogba.

Germany: Neuer, Howedes, Hummels, Khedira, Schweinsteiger, Ozil, Klose, Muller, Lahm (c), Kroos, Boateng.

cockahoop

ah jesus just play the bloody match!!all this racism  craic should be left to politicians

deiseach

Quote from: laoislad on July 04, 2014, 04:57:31 PM
Two great anthems!
German one wins it for me.

No offence to Papa Haydn, but you are wrong.

Capt Pat

Time is running out for the French. Five minutes to go and one goal down.

BennyCake

laoislad

Poor enough game. Dunno why anyone was backing France to win beforehand.
You'd imagine the Colombia Brazil game will be far more open and entertaining.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

seafoid

the Brazil anthem is class with the whole crowd singing it

AQMP

Get your money on Brazil for the whole thing. 10 yards and fouls obviously don't apply to them