The Official Brazil 2014 FIFA World Cup thread

Started by The Real Laoislad, July 13, 2010, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kidder81

beer baron

Class Penalty by Huntelaar. Netherlands another side scratched of my list as potential winners.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Kidder81 on June 29, 2014, 06:55:26 PM
Robben is such a cheat

He should have had one penalty though, but yeah he's a diver
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sheedy

cant warm to that dutch team at all. they all seem like a bunch of pricks. :P
nil satis nisi optimum

Boycey

Quote from: beer baron on June 29, 2014, 06:56:45 PM
Class Penalty by Huntelaar. Netherlands another side scratched of my list as potential winners.

I wouldn't be crossing them off any list. Possibly only Argentina between them and the final?? Today's conditions wouldn't have suited them at all.

beer baron

Think the centre of their defence will be embarassed against a Messi,Ozil(assuming he continues his return to form),Oscar etc. If the Mexican lads were intelligent enough to slide Peralta in he could've had 2 or 3 today.

joemamas

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 29, 2014, 06:58:13 PM
Quote from: Kidder81 on June 29, 2014, 06:55:26 PM
Robben is such a cheat

He should have had one penalty though, but yeah he's a diver

It was a flop, Robben is tough to like, the BS after to the crowd, I think i would have been a bit more subdued if I had done what he had done  five mins earlier.

beer baron

Quote from: SHEEDY on June 29, 2014, 07:02:31 PM
cant warm to that dutch team at all. they all seem like a bunch of pricks. :P

This is probably a reason i'm downplaying their chances too. Very easy to dislike

BennyCake

Dinny Breen

Can't warm to that Dutch team at all too many hateful hoors!
#newbridgeornowhere

Boycey

Does nobody like Holland but me :D. I've always had a soft spot for them going back to '78.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Boycey on June 29, 2014, 07:22:16 PM
Does nobody like Holland but me :D. I've always had a soft spot for them going back to '78.

I like them, well tonight anyways, backed them and Costa Rica for a fiver double, though the Costa game I've backed them to get to next round, Greece bound to give us a draw
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyCake

Robben should also be banned for 4 months.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BennyCake on June 29, 2014, 07:26:03 PM
Robben should also be banned for 4 months.

If we were to add up all the dives Suarez takes he'd never get to play again lol

beer baron

This next game could be absolutely diabolical. I threw a fiver on Greece to win in extra time.