The Official Brazil 2014 FIFA World Cup thread

Started by The Real Laoislad, July 13, 2010, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

He is an idiot and he needs serious psychological help.  There is no justification for what he has done but he probably has guaranteed that he won't leave LFC now as Barcelona won't want him now.

laoislad

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 24, 2014, 07:52:43 PM
He is an idiot and he needs serious psychological help.  There is no justification for what he has done but he probably has guaranteed that he won't leave LFC now as Barcelona won't want him now.
Wouldn't be so sure Barca won't want him or Madrid for that matter as he's still one of the world's best players. Depends on if he gets a ban or not(which he most likely will) and if he does then for how long it will be.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: laoislad on June 24, 2014, 07:57:10 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 24, 2014, 07:52:43 PM
Wouldn't be so sure Barca won't want him.  He's still one of the world's best players. Depends on if he gets a ban or not and if he does then for how long it will be.

If he gets a 6 month ban they won't touch him.  He is a crazy nutjob and there is no way to know what is best to do with him.

Milltown Row2

Would that cross over to club games? Wouldn't have thought so. 5 game ban at the most

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 24, 2014, 08:02:13 PM
Would that cross over to club games? Wouldn't have thought so. 5 game ban at the most

I am sure there would be a bye-law of some description to make it a complete ban.  Cantona's club banned was extended to a world wide ban so I would imagine it could work in reverse if requested.

EC Unique

The England team will be happy enough as this takes the media attention away from how utterly crap they were. ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 24, 2014, 08:06:35 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 24, 2014, 08:02:13 PM

I am sure there would be a bye-law of some description to make it a complete ban.  Cantona's club banned was extended to a world wide ban so I would imagine it could work in reverse if requested.

But that allowed him to chase the trawlers :P. He'll get torrid abuse from the English press now, will be good to deflect England's shit performance.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Manna from heaven for Hodge Podge!!!   This is the worst England performance ever I believe at a WC and he has given them a get out of jail free card!!!

charlieTully

Quote from: under the bar on June 24, 2014, 06:51:55 PM
However if Liverpool don't get rid then they become a club that accepts any sc**bag in their ranks.   I'd expect the Americans have spent long enough lifting the club out of the gutter to allow its image to take yet another knock.

are they not that already?, they kept him on after the whole evra racism scandal, they had diouf, fowler the coke head, its liverpool ffs, the words sc**bag and liverpool sits neatly in the same sentence.

imtommygunn

It's help the guy needs- not a ban... Serious issues.

Big ban coming up. Should get about a year to be honest. Will he ever learn?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 24, 2014, 08:31:34 PM

A year? Can't see it being more than 12 games, his spin will be he accidently sunk his teeth into as he raised his shoulder into his mouth lol

Zip Code

Quote from: Syferus on June 24, 2014, 06:43:18 PM
Quote from: seafoid on June 24, 2014, 06:41:16 PM
Quote from: Syferus on June 24, 2014, 06:39:24 PM
FFS Suarez. Have a hamburger before the match or something.should be banned
Nice goal. I'd prefer to see Uruguay going through .

I hope to God they don't have conclusive evidence or this is the last we'll see of Suarez and I don't think Uruguay can do any damage without him.

WTF sort of a statement is that, he's an animal and should be banned.

Mayo4Sam

There might not be enough evidence to ban him. If he denies it all he could get away with it
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

imtommygunn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 24, 2014, 08:34:13 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on June 24, 2014, 08:31:34 PM

A year? Can't see it being more than 12 games, his spin will be he accidently sunk his teeth into as he raised his shoulder into his mouth lol

Won't happen but should. If he gets an international only ban it's not the worst thing in the world for liverpool. No one will sign him and he'll get a rest at international break time.

5 Sams

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on June 24, 2014, 08:38:43 PM
There might not be enough evidence to ban him. If he denies it all he could get away with it

Is the teeth marks in yer man's shoulder not pretty conclusive evidence?? Holy fcuk what more do you need. The lad is mentally unstable....normal people don't go around doing that type of stuff. If he gave ye r man a box it would be considered normal but not that shit!
The Aristocrat Years