Started by The Real Laoislad, July 13, 2010, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerrykeegan

Quote from: laoislad on June 23, 2014, 09:19:07 PM
Quote from: gerrykeegan on June 23, 2014, 09:17:00 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 23, 2014, 09:08:06 PM

Quote from: laoislad on June 23, 2014, 08:48:01 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on June 23, 2014, 02:16:58 PM
Yeah, they have zero points, while Mexico have 4 and Brazil have 4 so they're out. The real game today is Mexico v Croatia. Basically knock out as Croatia have 3 points.
Disappointing that RTE aren't showing Croatia v Mexico. It's on the player but I'd rather see it on the TV
Up here in Britain it is on ITV4.  ;)

Good man Tony, never thought of looking for it there.
It's not available in Ireland.
Yes it is. I'm watching it right now.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 23, 2014, 09:09:33 PM
Thon boy Fred should take a fecking hike!! He's rubbish
Mind you Hulk's giving him a run for his money

laoislad

Quote from: gerrykeegan on June 23, 2014, 09:28:15 PM
Quote from: laoislad on June 23, 2014, 09:19:07 PM
Quote from: gerrykeegan on June 23, 2014, 09:17:00 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 23, 2014, 09:08:06 PM

Quote from: laoislad on June 23, 2014, 08:48:01 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on June 23, 2014, 02:16:58 PM
Yeah, they have zero points, while Mexico have 4 and Brazil have 4 so they're out. The real game today is Mexico v Croatia. Basically knock out as Croatia have 3 points.
Disappointing that RTE aren't showing Croatia v Mexico. It's on the player but I'd rather see it on the TV
Up here in Britain it is on ITV4.  ;)

Good man Tony, never thought of looking for it there.
It's not available in Ireland.
Yes it is. I'm watching it right now.

ITV 4 Blocked on UPC in Lucan anyway..!
Was able watch it on a streaming website anyway.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

THE MIGHTY QUINN

ITV commentator would sicken your arse going on about how brilliant Brazil were tonight. They scored 4 goals, one of which was clearly offside, against an awful team.  I don't think they'll progress much further and I hope they don't

Carmen Stateside

Lads on RTE didn't find much good with Brazil!

WT4E

Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on June 23, 2014, 10:55:22 PM
ITV commentator would sicken your arse going on about how brilliant Brazil were tonight. They scored 4 goals, one of which was clearly offside, against an awful team.  I don't think they'll progress much further and I hope they don't

Goal wasn't offside. It may have looked offside but the ball being played in was coming from a slightly advanced position than Fred.

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Not sure that was the case, but it doesn't really matter now

Shrewdness

Interesting to see that no fewer than Six Manchester United players have now scored at this World Cup. I wonder is it the most of any club worldwide so far?

WT4E

Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on June 23, 2014, 11:39:00 PM
Not sure that was the case, but it doesn't really matter now

This sounds like to me that your saying 'I know I'm right and I don't care what you think so therefore it's over with now' great discussion!!! Lmao

WT4E

nrico2006

Hulk has to be one of the most over-rated players of recent times.  Clean useless. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: nrico2006 on June 24, 2014, 08:30:38 AM
Hulk has to be one of the most over-rated players of recent times.  Clean useless.
Fred is a complete spud too.
I dont for the life of me know how those players are ahead of the likes of Coutinho.
Willian sitting on the bench too has been far better than hulk when he has been introduced.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

HiMucker

In fairness is Freds goal scoring record for Brazil not 19 in 37 games after last night?  Not too shabby

Walter Cronc

Bernerd too looks a great wee player. The goalkeeping for Neymars 2nd was awful.

Hilk looks like a fat lad playing 5 a side.